Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Have just come off the pill!

hi everyone i am fairly new to this site ( was recomended by my sil) and i am ttc no 5 ! i am feeling a bit nervous as my previous births were not great and also other peoples reactions.
i look forward to talking to you all

love Leighxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hello & welcome. Hope u find the site as supportive as i do. Is ruby the name of 1 of ur children cos i love that name but every1 laughs at me!!!
  • Options
    Hi there, don't worry about how people react to your news of ttc (easier said than done i k now) but you obviously love kids as you have four already, lucky you, i'm trying for baby #1 but would love a big family. I'm one of 6 (2 boys 4 girls) and parents are one of 11 and one of 7 so really huge family. You'll be fab on this site as us first timers will be asking you for all your tips and good advice on the ttc forum. We'll be here for you too as i'm sure the anticipation and yearning for a baby will be just the same while you're trying this time. all the best of luck to you Chriss x.
  • Options
    hi leigh how are you how old are your other kids i also am trying for number 5 but my kids are 15 16 18 and 20 so bit of an age gap but i always wanted more just couldnt at the time welcome to the site hope to speak to you more x x x
  • Options
    hi everyone its nice to hear from you all and i look forward to speaking to you all. hi tess yes i have a ruby who is 4, my other kids are liam 14, saffron 12, and alex 1. hi chriss i also come from a large family there are 6 of us, i will try and give you all info if needed though i still feel that i am learning still! hi anitarose i know all about big age gaps when my mum had me my sisters were 20 and 12. good luck ttc no5 fingers crossed honey
    love leighxxx
  • Options
    Hi Sis!

Hope it doesn't take too long to 'make' baby no.5 as a new neice or nephew would be very much appreciated!

Your not still learning ...fibber! Your a fab mummy so dont let other people's oppinion's put you off!

Love you, ...Em xxx
  • Options
    hi leigh, i was told to come and introduce myself as i'm almost as baby mad as you (by your sister) i got 3 kids with no.4 on the way and OH still wants more.

we've been having a good bi*** about midwives on the due in may forum. anyway i'm anita and good luck concieving no.5.....anita xx
  • Options
    Hi rubysmum1 I'm Lilypingu and I am desperately seeking baby no 1. I say seeking seeking because its out there somewhere, it just has to find its way to me....soon!!!
    I don't think you're mad wanting baby no. 5. If you love children then why not. I spend all day, every day with 30 of them- they are a bunch of eager beavers. Good luck with ttc image
  • Options
    I dont think you are made for wanting no 5, why not? Its nice to know that no matter how terrifying the labour stories are people still go back for more. I dont know yet as i am ttc baby no 1 but i desperately want it. am picking up lots of tips along the way here. Difficult to judge my ovulatuion dates as since i came off the pill each month has been a different length!! Just when i think I have cracked it its two days later or eariler and I panic in case we missed that day. hubbby very supportive, but there is always more pressure on us as we are the ones who go through the turmoil of am i or not and of course us who feel the normal monthly pains coming when we so hoped they wouldnt!!!

So nice to find so many people expressing the smae views as I do. Suddenly you dont feel quite so alone!

xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone ( and you mama milf) its good to hear from you all i have just found out 2 of my friends are pg so i am hoping to be next fingers crossed, hi to anitarobbo, my sil has told me lots about you (all good) my oh is baby mad too, god only knows when he will stop feeling broody i will end up on a tv programme with my 15 kids if he has his way! good luck to everyone ttc i will be sending baby dust to everyone ( not you sis)
    love Leigh xxx
  • Options
    My o/h want a whole chelsea football team, so go for number 5!!! hope ur feelin good, loads a luck*
  • Options
    cheers luv your oh sounds mad like mine!
    do you have any llittle ones?
  • Options
    Mad isnt the word for him, i dont think there is a word in the whole dictionary that discribes him!!!
    But he is funny & carin aswel!

This is my 1st 22+2 (the m/w said on tuesday) but i didnt think i was 22wks til tomorrow!

Im the 1 who loves the name ruby!
  • Options
    congrats on your pg have you had your scan yet?
  • Options
    I had 1 at 6 wks, 1 at 8 wks & 1 at 13wks but my 20 wk 1 is next thursday. i cant wait even tho il be 23+1 by then. but its all so exciting!!!

Sad i know!
  • Options
    not sad scans are wicked i loved having all my scans, my sil is pg with no3 and shes just had a 4d scan bloody amazing her bubba looks just like her big sister, i wish i was pregnant
    love leighxxx
  • Options
    Well from ur past history, it seems it wont be too long (hopefully!). It took ages for me to get to this point. Im a nursery nurse so it made it all a bit harder seein all the lovely children everyday!

I have a 4D scan booked for 21st april, i will let you know how it goes & ill let you know the sex of the baby next week!

Have loads of fun & loads of luck trying, i did!!!!
  • Options
    Cheers love!

I didn't think i was in need of any 'babydust' just at the moment!

I'm looking forward to getting my picture msg.....!