Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Psst! Day one from the cupboard!!

Well day one has been very quite.
No AF cramps. Felt normal sick this morning ( Jacob has a stomach bug that has kept us both up for quite a while last night. Turned into an earache this morning.) Still means I've finally caught up on the housework and got rid of the muddy paw prints from yesterday.
Did anyone suffer any damage from the storm? We've got a bit more to come by the sound of it, so if you're north of London good luck for tonight and tomorrow. I hope you're all safe.x
Oh and has anyone seen Filo? I hear she was a naughty kitten and did a testimage I though she was in the cupboard but haven't seen her for a while:lol:

Replies

• Options
    Filo oh filo where are you????????????????

Nope sorry TW il keep looking i hope that nasty witch hasnt caught her!

jen xx
  • Options
    filo was on this morning she got another bfn and pma slipping i suggested padlockand no nails glue....haven't seen her since.
    xx
  • Options
    OMG i hope she hasnt glued anything else LOL!
  • Options
    Well she still hasn't been to my house yet TW, so make sure you send her over if she's threatening to appear! x
  • Options
    I'll be sure to give her your number hun.
    I'm going to try and be strong and wait for the weekend before I poas just to make absolutely certain that the sneaky old bag isn't going to sneak up on me. :lol:
  • Options
    Now thats will power, holding out till the weekend!! Hope the old witch doesn't turn up!!!

From self confessed POAS addict! xxx
  • Options
    hello girls i'm here!!!!
    Was feeling low this am but have powered up again and ready to go, go, go!!
    Still feel like AF is on her way in back of my mind but no cramps so..................... who knows?
    Will test again tomoz and we'll see if AF appears on Thursday or not. Good luck tarotwitch for when you test.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Hey Clare how's you?x
  • Options
    Have been off work sick for a couple of days, and a bit elusive on here for a couple of weeks before that! Was a bit low about the whole TTC thing!! cycles being weird, AF's very short and far too many POAS moments! image)
    PMA starting to come back.....i'm due to ovulate on my birthday so you never know...!
    Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that the old witch stays away!!!
    Clare x