Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Boo! How is everyone??

After feeling so down right miserable the other day and getting myself all unnecessary thought I'd better post something nice. Which is me getting back to normal me (not weird, self pitying sap that I was on my last post) :lol:
Hope everyone is ok. Lets see how many BFPs we get this month ( hopefully me next week, anyone else testing any time from Tuedsay onwards?)
Babydust and spare PMA to anyone who needs it ( found my stash again.) :lol:
xx

Replies

• Options
    Hooray! Good to hear some +ive vibes Tarotwitch.

My cycle has been messed up and think I have OVd 2 this month as got +ives on OVK Sat 22nd and after ewcm since sunday (this sunday 30th), thought I'd check this a.m. on an OVK and it was positive! What's going on there then?!

Anyway, in answer to your Q - Not sure when to test really as hate the whole bfn thing - esp after two mcs.

I know what implantation feels like for me so it occurred to me today to wait and see if I feel anything like that and then test. What do you think?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi guys,

PMA all the way this month!!!! x
  • Options
    I think that if you know the feeling then go with the flow hun. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.x
  • Options
    Thanks, you too xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    aww hun you are only human we can't be positive all the time its not natural. TTc can seem like an upward battle but just think when you get to the peak and get your bfp.
    Hang in there and thanks for the pma, but have so much that i'm getting too excited. Here everyone i'm offloading some. ***********************
    Filo x
  • Options
    Hi Tarotwitch! Good to hear you sound more upbeat. Like Em (of the 1978 variety) I too have had a very unexpected +ive opk today so am presently occupied with how best to jump hubby. To grab him or to go to a bit of effort with underwear etc.... hmm....
  • Options
    Hey PTB.
    I would go for the grab method personally. All that dressing up just wastes precious bd time.lol
  • Options
    Hey Filo. Hows things with you?x
  • Options
    well am on the dreaded 2ww and am 6dpo which can never go fast enough for me. I'm very excited and feeling tons better as rotten cold now leaving.
    Want to find out now, and am really hoping its a bfp( i have been good and had lots of PMA).
    Dads doing ok too, chemo going well and although he's tired he's good.
    Please can i have a BFP this month????
    Filo x
  • Options
    That all sounds good. Glad your dad is doing alright. Hope he goes from strength to strength.
    You sound a lot more chilled out now even though you did early POAS (bad kitty!!) lets hope we both get our bfp this month.x
  • Options
    Hi TW glad youre feeling a bit more positive! good luck testing next week, fingers crossed for ya! xx