Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where are my cycle buddies? CD23,24,25

2»

Replies

• Options
    afternoon cycle buddies

On cd25 and think af on her way, i have an achy back and still getting my twinges in abdomen now and then. After lunch I came over all funny and thought I was going to be sick but luckily I wasnt. It faded a little but still feel icky. Woke up this morning so achy and tired. The last few mornings I actually havent heard my oh and daughter get up when normally im first to be up. Im not saying these are pg symptoms but im definatly aware of how im feeling and it is different. Although I still cant shift a cold I have had for a week so maybe thats why I ache. Also my ribs and bbs ache sometimes. x

How is everyone else???

xxxx
  • Options
    hi girls

cd 25, and sure af is going to raise her ugly head any day now!!
    have really sore head & feeling bit sick today which are the same symptoms i always got day or two before af arrived when i was on the pill, so looks like going back to same af symptoms!!
    to top off a rubbish day i think i'm losing my marbles! for some unknown reason i done another opk last night when i got home, got a faint +!!! this is crap for two reasons!! its my first ever faint + but i do know its not really +until its as strong as test line. 2nd its prob means that i ov'd much later than i thought which means that we have missed it as haven'd bd since las week!!! really anoyed with myself for stopping bd every 2nd day thinking that i had already ov'd!!!

hope everyone else is having more luck than me!!!
    xx
  • Options
    sounds positive SB. Good Luck

Can I ask a personal question. What is everyone's cm like at the moment?
  • Options
    Cm: had a lot of thick EWCM but since yesterday there is less of it

CD26: have dr appt at 11.50 to see what is wrong with me, have sharp pains on right now and then and tummy aches and bloated, have sore nipples, feel sicky, low back ache & keep thinking af is going to arrive but no sign YET x

dr said over the phone I dont sound pg, whatever that means?

how are my cycle buddies?? xxx
  • Options
    Good luck at the doctors Fiona.

I'm on day 25 and no symptoms of *anything* yet but prob not due AF until Tue/Wed so unlikely we've got a BFP this month.

• Options
    not great poas -BFN - so holding out for next week!!!

feel ok today, still a bit off!!

keep us posted fiona!!!
  • Options
    thanks girls, im going to feel so stupid if im not pg x
  • Options
    fiona

how did it go at the docs?
    where they any help?
    i hate going to docs most of the time there useless!!
  • Options
    As suspected they were totally useless and apparantly im not pg and there is nothing wrong with me. I have a high level of testosterone in my blood which may be why we arent conceiving and why im prone to cysts! There is nothing I can do but wait and hope that I fall pg! If we still dont conceive after 3 months then go back and they will have a look inside with a small camera. I told OH this and he doesnt understand why they cant go in there now?
    Im officially in the stoopid corner with my chocolate and looking forward to getting wasted on my best friends 21st next sat! x

BUT fear not girlies Im full of PMA and rearing to go next cycle for im going to splash out on ov sticks, pre-seed, AC and sexy lingerie!! ha ha x
  • Options
    And no worry i will no longer bore you all (or OH) with my symptom spotting. Not even going to think anything of it or write in my diary.x