Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm new and have a question!

Hi everyone, I've been hovering on this sight for a while but this is my first post. My h2b and I are planning on starting ttc after we get married at the end of the year, to be honest we both would really like to start now but just not practical with the wedding in almost exactly 9 months! The thing is I've heard all this talk about ewcm and I'm a bit concerned cos I never get it. I know I have had it before but definitley not since I came off the pill in June of last year. My periods went back to being very regular straight away so I thought that was a good sign but now I'm a bit worried. Does the absence of ewcm mean that I'm not ovulating? Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated xx

Replies

• Options
    Hello!!

I used to get ewcm whilst on the pill, but only had it once since coming off in September. I'm going to start drinking more water and taking Evening Primrose Oil as they can both help the production of it.

If you want to check you're OV'ing, then you can buy tests pretty cheap online?

Good luck for the wedding, and the ttc x x
  • Options
    I'll try that, thanks gypsy! xxx
  • Options
    Didn't want to r&r but prob not of much help.
    as far as i know (and thats not much, only 2nd mth ttc) you will still be ov'ing just maybe that you will need to help your ewcm along with supplements and such like there are loads of posts on here about different things that can help!and also things that can hinder (sp?)

good luck with the wedding!!
  • Options
    Thanks danipink, good luck ttc! xxx
  • Options
    zoey85 that makes me feel so much better, thank you. Lots of luck with your pregnancy xxx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your advice, not starting for another 9 months but just want to get body prepared and gain a bit of knowledge on the subject! good luck to all of you xxx