Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What should I do?

My husband and I are ttc, we have been trying for two months following a m/c back in September. I would like to go on holiday in August but am not sure about whether to book it. I wouldn't be going far- probably Portugal/Spain etc. I keep thinking that if I get pregnant this month or next, by then I would be about 6/7 months by then. Would it be safe to travel then? What would everyone else do?:\?

Replies

• Options
    I would book it anyway. You can fly up until the 28th week in pregnancy so you should be fine even if you did fall pregnant this month. Sounds like you deserve a nice break too! It might be your last just as a 'couple'! Good luck trying! x x x
  • Options
    Hello, I would definitely book a holiday as either way it would be a lovely break. If you were to get pregnant soon then it would still be ok to fly. I'm starting to think about a summer holiday, it must be that time of year! Lol. Marie
  • Options
    Thanks Sarah21 and Marie1, I think I will go ahead and book something. This cold weather seems to be making me think about going on holiday and I feel that I have to live my life and not put everything on hold, as I don't know how long it will take me to get pregnant. I need to feel that I am still moving forward. So I will book image