Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling a bit poo

Hi all, wasnt going to post as all I seem to do lately is moan! Still feeling ill. Also, AF is due on 14th, and Im starting to get worked up now about the whole 'will-she-wont-she show her ugly face'. I made a promise to myself that I wouldnt symptom spot, but of course I broke it, and now Im worried that half of me is convinced that I am pg, and the other half of me is shouting at THAT half that Im just building myself up for an even harder fall if AF arrives!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! Why do we do this to ourselves?! :roll:

Replies

• Options
    i dont know!!!!! but we do. i still feel unwell after having a cold since before xmasmy ears are blocked and god knows where my voice has ran off too! so im crossing this month out i think as too ill to bd much!! hopefully this is your month PP x
  • Options
    Sorry you are feeling poo - know how you feel - but don't apologise for posting! We all symptom spot and there's no getting away from it. Even though I had absolutely zero symptoms this month I still could have cried when af came because you always hold out that hope.

I really hope this is your month and that a huge BFP is waiting for you in a few days. xx
  • Options
    Thanks girlies, it helps to get it off my chest and knowing Im not the only one! And hayley, like louisa said, it only takes one! PMA and babydust to all xx
  • Options
    ah hun i think we can all relate to that! I haven't had any symptoms whatsoever this month and know AF is on her way but my stupid brain is saying.. you had symptoms last month and BFN maybe now no symptoms = BFP AAARRRRGGHHHH!!! *Gives imagination and evil glare*

Baby dust for you hunny
    xxxxxx
  • Options
    thanks i know it only takes one little swimmer!!! but i remember being early preg last time and i think i would know pretty much strait away! but you never know eh! xx
  • Options
    Thats the spirit!! How old is yr lo? He looks well cute!! Dont blame ya for wanting another! x
  • Options
    he is 8 half months old he is a looker! sitting here eating his toast!he is a good boy will prob have the child from hell next!!
    btw what do your snowmen say!!
  • Options
    Aaaww bless!! I want one!! :lol::lol:

Snowwoman saying 'quick before the friction melts it!' hoping to get a better one soon! image
  • Options
    Hello powderpuff

I feel exactly the same! I'm getting really desperate now! It's only month 1 of TTC for me - I don't know how you girls do it! I can see how it takes over your life. Two whole weeks of waiting is agony. I think we can test this Thursday powderpuff with an early test so am thinking of doing this. I'm about to post another message which shows just how desperate I was yesterday afternoon! xxx
  • Options
    Hi secretmama, are your cycles regular? Mine have a mind of their own at the mo, so Im afraid I wont be joining you if you test on thus,Im gonna try and wait until Im actually late! (emphasis on 'try'! :lolimage

Tons of luck to you if you do decide to test hun! Hopefully we will be joining the precnancy forum together!! xx
  • Options
    My cycles seem to be fairly regular in terms of periods turning up - I just have really freaky PMT symptoms for much of the month! And now of course I wonder whether they are PMT or pregnancy symptoms! I'm being naught this month and allowing myself to go with the excitement and silliness (including, from my other message, testing yesterday afternoon imageops: ) but I think from next month onwards I will be a little more self disciplined (it's month 1 TTC you see). I might test on Thursday or Friday morning (but not both!) and then see how things go on the 14th and if no AF then test again. I know we hit the jackpot in terms of ovulation sticks this month (and the small hint from my body with extreme period pains for 24 hours whilst ovulating!) and trying at the right time so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck and lots of babydust!