Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling happy

Morning Girls!

Well its day 29 and i am feeling very happy, 4 weeks till christmas this saturday is my test day and i cant wait for the week to fly by so i can see if we've done it or not! tee hee!

Hope you are all well

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Glad to see that you are feeling upbeat!! Do you have any pregnancy symptoms that you are not letting us in on????
    Sending lots of HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY vibes everyone's way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs WBxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I dont have any symptoms but just feeling positive today - tomorrow could be a down day but im excited and nervous too...........!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi EM, what is your current cycle?
  • Options
    Last month was 49 days.... i think its going to be a 35-ver this month dont ask me how i know - i just feel it in my waters ha ha ha....

so its day 29............. and nothing to report............

bding still going ahead! full steam ahead

xxx
  • Options
    It's day 31 for me, now on previous months Af would arrive on Day 30, but last month is was Day 46 and the month before that is was on Day 34. So not sure what I am facing this month.
    Wishing you all the best EM, I like you cannot help feeling positive this month...maybe cause I know AF could arrive any day between now and Day 45 so I really can't watch out for it. I kind of have a blaze attitude about it all this week, wonder how long it will last!!.
  • Options
    Yeah im very blaze too but just feel soooo positive... if it doesnt happen - roll on December! BRING IT ON! GRRRR.

Louisa! Thats my girl you have some 'making up' to do!! Goooo get him tiger!

See! My fluffy, happy mood has spread joy and love across my girls!

xxxx
  • Options
    xxxxx
  • Options
    See ! you just needed to be picked up - its horrid when you have a bad weekend but you're ok now my little pumpkin! yum yum yum to Lentil soup!!

A break away is a good plan - gives you something to look forward to in the new year! Plus - what better place than London taaaaaan (ehm, its a cockney impression of an accent)

xxx
  • Options
    i did log on but it was so cold in my office i had to run back out... it was a really good weekend, although didnt do 'much'... just pottered about, yesterday i watched christmas movies - yes i know, a little tooo early but it was snuggley buggley!!!!

xx
  • Options
    Galaxy bar sounds FAB! After coming off the pill i pilled on some pounds and only now am i losing them again so im missing choccie chocs a little bit. God the situation with your grandad sounds terribe. Bless him, poor love.. keep visiting though hunny, as much as it hurts you - he probably really appreciates it.... ahh my heart is hurting a little bit now...
    xxxxxx
  • Options
    ah its such a shame isnt it.... bloody homes! grrrr!! Well your doing the best you can do for him hunny. xxx