Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Newbie alert!

Hi everyone!

I've been on the Y&YW forum for ages, but now that I'm an 'old married woman' and we're looking forward to the future and a family, I thought I'd venture over here now! We got married in April, and all we've heard so far is, "when are you having a baby then??" which wouldn't be annoying if it weren't for the fact that we don't want the world to know we're at it like rabbits :lol: Only joking image

Can I ask a real newbie question - I keep seeing people with eg 12 weeks + 2.... what does this mean??

Good luck to all you blooming lovelies out there!

Corinna x

[Modified by: colligreen on 23 June 2007 14:29:03 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hello

Congrats on being a married woman!

I think it means 12 weeks and 2 days

Keep us posted on any developments!!

Sian
  • Options
    hi Corinna,welcome to the site.i just got married last month,and we are ttc baby number 2.my little boy will be 3 in August. the 12 weeks+2 means that they are 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant.good luck ttc.love Gayle xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the explanations, I don't know how you can be so precise though. I envy these people who are regular, I can be anything from 4 to 7 weeks, so I think this is going to be a long and frustrating process for us. Hopefully going to be fun though!

Hi Cheryl, fellow Y&YW'er!!
  • Options
    Hi Corrina, I also envy those people with regular cycles. I'm similar to you anything from 4 - 7 weeks. I'm just working on the theory of lots of sex and it should eventually happen. It's reassuring to know that there are other people in the same boat. Lots of luck to you, let us know how things go for you. xxx