Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi

My name is lizz and am ttc #2. Please be my friends!!!!!;\)

Replies

• Options
    Hi lizz,im also ttc #2.this is our 4th month of trying.how bout u? Gayle xx
  • Options
    been sort of trying for a year almost. I say sortof because we haven't been using contraception and if it happened it happened but at the same time, until recently, haven't been charting or predicting ovulating. We also haven't been doing the bd as often as should have until recently!

I did mc back in may at 12weeks and hoping this month will be the month x
  • Options
    ah sorry 2 hear u had m/c.i started tracking dates etc 2months ago,and started using ovulation sticks last month.makes me feel more in control! lol!! hope this is the month for both of us.when is af due with u? im only on day 11,so ages 2 go! Gayle xx
  • Options
    hi girls i dunno if this will help and it may sound really nasty but my husband and i had been trying for ages to conceive my little girl and had gave up hope we were refered to hosp for tests we went home not thinking and the day before i went to the hospital i done a pregnancy test and it was positive try not to stress your selfs out so much with all the planning and you never know it could just happen GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    thaks lynn. Am quit relaxed about it all to be honest, if it happens it happens, but i want it now lol.

Gayle my af is due on fri 24th if i use my 28day cycle or fri or fri 3rd if 35 day cycle. I flit between 28 and 35 day cycle, but never longer and never shorter!!!
  • Options
    Hi all hope your having a nice weekend.

Have any of you tried only having sex on the day you have the clear discharge they say to look for you only normally get it on one day in the month (well I do) and it was three days after the days they said I was most fertile but I kept looking for it. After a year of not using contraception I tried this in November and it worked for me wish I'd known earlier and I thought I'd share it with you as it might work for you and I hope you all get pregnant soon.
  • Options
    Hi lizz,hows u? like urs,my cycle varies each month also! makes it hard when u get 2 day 28 and u get ur hopes up,doesnt it? never mind,we will get there!! lol.Hi lynn and bristol,thanks for the advice,its great hearing everyones experiences.Take care every1.Gayle xx
  • Options
    hi gayle how you doing, i am well, cant wait til fri (day 28). Part of me wants to test early but part of me dosen't want to waste the money!!! lol

I normally visit another web site and ther is a bit of a baby boom going on there (wonder what wa happening 2 weeks ago!!!!! ) I ahve said i would rather wait antiher month for my bfp to gaurentee (sp) a plaace in the maternity unit:lol:
  • Options
    hiya lizz(kitty),im fine thanx.i should be ovulating this week,so ive told the o/h he has 2 keep his strength up!! lol!! it there's a baby boom at the mo,lets hope it continues with all us lot on here!!! fingers crossed af stays away xx
  • Options
    Hi gayle. do you think I can test on tues if af due on fri? I don't think I am pregnant this month, but there is wishful thinking and i would like to know one way or another
  • Options
    Hi kitty,hmm tricky 1.i know exactly how u feel,but if ur cycle can be between 28 and 35 days,testing on day 25 could lead 2 disappointment.if it was me,i would wait til sat(day 29),at least theres more chance then.but its up 2 u.do what feels right 4u.keep me posted with what u decide.Gayle xx oh forgot 2 say,how old is ur boy/girl? xx
  • Options
    Kaitlin is 5 going on 25!! lol I don't feel pregnant so won't test unless af is late! My stars at the beginning of the year said to expect a christmas baby, so it is not ment to be this month anyway (thats if you believe in the stuff lol)
  • Options
    Kaitlin is 5 going on 25!! lol I don't feel pregnant so won't test unless af is late! My stars at the beginning of the year said to expect a christmas baby, so it is not ment to be this month anyway (thats if you believe in the stuff lol)
  • Options
    Ah that was our name for a girl! my fabulous little boy is 2 and his name is Liam.yes i do believe in the stars!!! fingers crossed they are right.Gayle xx