Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally got my bfp!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    OMG I got goosebumps reading this......soooooooo pleased for you and welcome to the mad world of 5 kids

d xxxx
  • Options
    hey leigh!!
    congrats on your pregnancy!!!!!!!
    dont know if u remember me but i got my bfp at the end of may!!!!
    i think your due date will be in march right???
  • Options
    Huge congratulations! Have a h&h pg xxx
  • Options
    just thought...I got my BFP this time last year!!!! on the 19th July to be precise. I was due 29th March but she came 26th Feb!!!
    I am sort of envious that you are at the start of an amazing journey. Then again I glad its all over and I have my 4 month old daughter.
    Remind you what you have already??/ How did kids take the news???
    Will look out for you on preg and due march forum so I can see how you doing.

D x
  • Options
    just thought...I got my BFP this time last year!!!! on the 19th July to be precise. I was due 29th March but she came 26th Feb!!!
    I am sort of envious that you are at the start of an amazing journey. Then again I glad its all over and I have my 4 month old daughter.
    Remind you what you have already??/ How did kids take the news???
    Will look out for you on preg and due march forum so I can see how you doing.

D x
  • Options
    congrats leigh, so happy 4 you, lots of sticky baby dust 4 u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    thanks you lot i really thought i would never manage to get pg again so i kinda give up thinking about it, my due date is march 5th but i have parked myself in the feb 09 as i will be asking for an elective cs as i am crap at labour. I have had lots of your crazy comments as i already have 4 (2 boys age 15 and 3 and 2 girls aged 13 and 5) but me and the oh are over the moon and the kids are thrilled. good luck to everyone still ttc esp you gail honey im sending you all spare baby dust and congrats to clare and aeris (of course i remember you ) i wll see you in pg forum woohoo i still cant belive it love leighxxx