Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Not Sure???

Hi Girls,

I have just been to the loo and i had some CM with a light brown tinge to it!! Im now worried that later today the evil witch is going to be in full flow.
I initially thought i had ov on 20th feb but i got it wrong and definatly ov on 29th feb,1st & 2nd of march.
I know it was to early to test given these dates but i cracked this morning and got a BFN.
Over the last few days i have been getting dizzy spells and my nipples are so sore, i have also had a niggly pain on my right side.
Normally before my af arrives i have the most sore boobs ever and have period pains the days before she arrives. I dont have any of these today!
Do you think it could be implantation?? I really dont want af to come.x

Replies

• Options
    I think this sounds promising. If implantation only happened today you may need to test in a couple of days at the earliest to get a true result. Hope it is! Hang in there and get lots of rest if you're feeling dizzy.

Let's hope the witch stays away and this is another March bfp. Hooray!

Lots of luck to you xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Well no sign of AF. Thought she had come a little while ago as it felt a bit wet down there, sorry TMI but when i checked it was just a little CM. Im really hoping this is a good sign.XX
  • Options
    Sounds good honey when you due to test?! Good luck xxx
  • Options
    I think if i have been lucky enough to fall pg then i think it should show up by wed 12th so will be testing then.
    This is my 1st month off the pill so im trying not to get my hopes up as i know it does silly things to both your body and mind, hehe.x
  • Options
    ooooh good luck keep us posted!!! x
  • Options
    Hope it is a good sign, lots of luck x
  • Options
    Ooh good luck.
    http://tt.lilypie.com/r2zo0/.png

• Options
    Good luck, it does sound promising. When I was pg with lo I felt wet and kept thinking af was here but she never arrived so it does indeed sound promising.
    Fingers crossed for a bfp!
  • Options
    good luck gemma118! got my fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    ohhh! Sounds good fingers & toes crossed for you! Best Wishes,xxx