Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

need some advice please

hi this is a complicated situation i have no cycle so its very hard to track but over the past 3 weeks iv been sick a fair few times and now my boobs are sore but also over the past few days i have had a discharge wich is unsually and on friday i bled for about 10 minutes thats it dont really want to test as i dont want to be dissapointed
sammy xxxxx:\?:\?

Replies

• Options
    Hi Sammy,

I know how you feel about not wanting to test due to dissapointment factor, it's awful. It's difficult when you haven't got a regular cycle to know when af is due. Why don't you do a test but on a morning when hormone levels are higher, or you could always go to the docs and have a chat with them to see what they think. Sorry not much advice as I'm pretty new to this. Let me know what you decide and how you get on. Fingers crossed. xxx
  • Options
    Hi Sammy
    I agree with Shrewpin and would test in the morning. Have you used OPKs to see if you have ovulated? AF usually arrives round about 14 days after ovulation so that could give you an idea. Fingers crossed for you. I totally understand about the not wanting it to be negative though ~ A big hug xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi girls thanks for your replys i dont have periods so its very complicated but iv just felt a bit strange these past few weeks ill get the courage to test over weekend i think if im not feeling back to normal xxx
  • Options
    Be brave, I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm planning to do a hpt tomorrow morning, i've been resisting the temptation since Monday. At least I'll know one way or the other. Not feeling too positive at the moment though. Good luck to you love. xxx