Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

gutted, looks like she knew my plan

hey

think my DH must have vacuumed my PMA away earlier when he was doing the hoovering as it's well and truly disappeared - I've just checked and have very slight spotting. looks like AF is on her way, almost a week early grrrrrrrr. Last month she was slightly early too (but not this early) just don't know what is going on, my AFs were fairly regular before ttc!!
think AF knew my plan as we're going away this coming weekend for a week and i was hoping she wouldn't find me (AF due sunday 9th), but i think she must have known my plan - maybe she is lurking on these forums somewhere?!

i know it isn't over until she arrives full flow as there is a very small chance it is implantation but i think deep down i know she is coming.

sorry for the moan just feel really low as had loads of PMA this month. i just hate my body!!!

guess i might still be in with a chance of a March BFP at the end of the month, who knows?!
good luck to you all
xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    thank you image

maybe i had too much PMA this month?!! maybe it sent out a big sign to AF to tell her where i am lol.

ah well!!

hope you get your BFP image

xxx
  • Options
    hang in there. Its not a proper af yet is it?
    Fingers crossed that its a bfp for you.
    Filo x
  • Options
    thanks filo
    not a proper AF yet, no increase in spotting today just occasionally when i wiped, very light pale pinkish cm. not getting hopes up though. calm before the storm i think!
    feel very down today image nevermind!!! in much need of my week away next week!

xxxx
  • Options
    Oh hun heres some PMA for you. ***********
    I had a blip today and a wobble and thought am i doing the right thing trying to get pg or not( then i realised that if i don't try i will regret it. PMA now back and growing fast.
    Unless af arrives then keep positive hun, it could be implantation still. Fingers crossed.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Hia
    I'm sending you lots of PMA too!!
    xx
  • Options
    thanks everyone you are all so lovely!!!
    will try to stop feeling sorry for myself now image

thanks for the PMA was in need of it as mine all disappeared

good luck everyone xxx
  • Options
    Mrs_e - who needs PMA when you have a husband who hoovers?? What more could you need?!

(Good luck, hope she stays away).
  • Options
    hehe lol yes i know i'm very lucky on that front - he does his fair share image
    he's the one who insisted on buying a hoover i couldn't use that easily!!! hehe

you girlies are great and are cheering me up image

xx
  • Options
    Just read your post. Hope she hasn't turned up for you and if thats the case - then you're still in the running!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxx