Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

oh my god! Woo hoo!

2»

Replies

• Options
    due in jan
  • Options
    yay! I love hearing of successful BFPs!!! xx
  • Options
    congrats hun xx
  • Options
    Yaayyyy! Great news- the CBD are great- none of this is it a line or not? That's what I'm gonna use this time.
    The waiting is killing me! Only reason I've been able to hold off testing is because i only have the digitals which apparently aren't too sensitive and would hate to get a negative. I'm due Sunday but gonna test Fri so know if can have wee drink on Fri night.
    Soo excited now and delighted for you x
  • Options
    Congrats xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations to you - here's to a H&H 9 months!

xx
  • Options
    yay! well done hun, congrats!
  • Options
    whoooooopeeeeeeeee!!!

Congrats, and a H&H 9 months xxx
  • Options
    thanks girls! Hey mummy chop i was due af this friday and the clear blue digital came up for me yesterday, the lines on the super drug tests are still very faint did another this morn, i wish they would get darker! Do you reckon its cos its still early that the lines are faint? X x x
  • Options
    Yeah I would say that's the reason- the more hormone the darker the line but the digitals are more straightforward in that they detect hormone and say pregnant. I wouldn't worry about the colour now- just sit back and enjoy the ride image
    Fingers crossed will join you in dij in few days lol
    Not testing before Fri just to be totally sure plus I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself and hubby would be disappointed
  • Options
    thanks hun, i always have to find something to worry about lol! But defo goin to enjoy every min of it, iv got my fingers crossed for you! Let me know how you get on! And ill hopefully see you in dij! Sending you lots of baby dust hun! X x x
  • Options
    Thanks image
    I'm teeny tiny bit confident cos I feel like crap if that makes sense lol but will definitely let you know- only 2 days but feels forever away!