Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My 'bits' are sore!

I usually get a 'throbbing' feeling down there during my period but as im not currently on my period (day 30 of a normally 28 cycle but BFN) yet have this feeling. I also have the normal period smells and I am a little bit wet down there but no blood.... what could this mean/be?

Has anyone else get or had this?

[Modified by: winnie1981 on 31 July 2008 18:21:01 ]

Replies

• Options
    Oh my word you are exactly the same as me!!! Exactly. Was due on yesterday,have done 4 tests and all 4 BFN. Have been the loo umpteen times today cos i feel really wet!

Ive been pg before and don't remember any of these symptoms. When you gonna test next? xx
  • Options
    I tested this morning and again when I got in but only with cheapy ones. I want to get a first response or clear blue one but im scared that they will even be negative!

I have had 5 cycles since being off the pill. 1 was 35 days but withdrawal AF didnt start until 3 days after last pill as normal so didnt really count that cycle. The next 3 were 28 days and now this one is currently at day 30 so consider it late.

Im wet, my bits hurt and I keep feeling 'weird' yet BFN.

How about you - how long will you wait?
  • Options
    I tested this morning with a predictor test and yet again BFN. However, when i was pg with my lo,i wasn't trying so only tested because my boobs felt sore and the first test was bfn so i did the other one and a really faint line appeared. I must have been 5 weeks. Im hoping that the hcg hormone just realeases slowly with me and i may be pg.....hang on to any little bit of hope!

Im probably going to test on Sat morning if af doesn't arrive.

Good luck with your next test, hope you get a BFP...keep me posted! xx
  • Options
    Yeh im hangin to that hope too although my Auntie just told me its because im stressed (getting married in 6 weeks) but im not - i swear im not! I was last month but let everything go over my head this month and i havent been stressed at all! Ive been mighty angry and irritable and snappy at OH but not stressed...
  • Options
    hi with both my lo s i had the wet feeling before i found out i was pg i kept rushing to the loo while i was out as i thought i had come on. good luck hope its a bfp for u both
    clairex
  • Options
    Hey Sexychk thanks for that extra bit of PMA...always welcome with me!

Well if you've not been stressed and ive not been stressed, where the hell is af? lets send a post to keep her away...cow

Hope you get a bfp soon xx