Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Well I've been!!! And I have Magic Pills!!!

Well I have been for acupuncutre - not as bad as I thought!!!

Although there was a language barrier and she didn't look the happiest person - I got a smile a couple of times - must be hard working here and not speaking much of the language!

Anyways - I've bought 5 sessions up front - and I'm supposed to go twice a week - so booked in for Christmas Eve at 3.30!

I have needles - then had a nice head massage and a tummy massage and a bit on the legs! I smell of Tiger Balm/Deep heat! But apart from that it wasn't bad!

I have also been given two boxes of pills! So I will be popping them like mad!!!! One lot I take 8 twice a day and the other I take one ball full twice a day - which have many in them!

I just poas for ov - BFN (day 18) and did pg test - just to make sure not pg before taking the pills!

So fingers crossed this kicks back in to touch the old a/f and I can get me a new year BFP!!!

M

XXXXXXXXX

Replies

• Options
    sorry what do the tablets do?thanks
  • Options
    They are to bring my a/f (period) back. I have not had a period for 72 days! Before that I had to wait 21 weeks! I came off the pill in March and my period has gone up the wall! As probably most on here are bored of me telling them by now...lol!
    I have been having reflexology, but no joy yet. So I am trying this route for a bit!
    These tablets are chinese herbs the Chinese doctor has given me to get me back on track!
    XXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    Hi All!
    Well I've been 3 times now - more tablets!
    I'm taking Agnus Castus too now - in for a penny and all that!
    Feeling good - well actually feeling like I don't really care much! On day 25 poas ov stick - yet to pee! And I think I'm on day 79 - I'm losing count as not at work with the calendar on my desk!
    I'm not caring much I think thats because I've wound down so much for Christmas I don't really care much about anything!
    Think in the New Year - I'll care a little more!
    But for now pass me the wine - I'm letting my hair down until the gongs at midnight at the new year!
    XXXXX
  • Options
    Well done MWB!!!! You are a credit to us all image Pass me some of that wine so that i can drink to that too image Good luck to you hun, you so deserve it. Here's wishing for a new year af! At least its a start!!!!! love bluebird xxxx