Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone know about WIIs?

Graces dad has suggested that he get G and I a WII-he suggested a WII fit as he thought I'd enjoy it-yes I am 5 stone overweight!LOL! Anyway he has a friend with a pc game shop so has got mates rates but couldn't get the fit part but has still ordered the actual WII. What does a WII without the fit part do?
I am completely clueless about this sort of thing.
H.xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi helen

you can buy loads of games for the wii and play bowling and tennis and things without the fit board.

But if you want to lose weight the fit board is brilliant fun and really easy to use! Novelty wears off though so you have to stay motivated!

Hula hoop and the balance games on the fit board are brilliant!

Hope you enjoy it xxx
  • Options
    I am hooked on my wii and wii fit and can i just say its amazing. The wii is just like a games concole that you have to move the controlls by hand (waving around lol) to play a game. You have a small girl Grace? well at any age she will love it and so will you. It is a real family games concole with lots of fun for all. The wii fit is really good aswell and i have even recomended to my mum who is about 5/6 stone over weight. they dont come cheep but i would recomend them to anyone of all ages and sizes. Hope that helps a bit. XX
  • Options
    It's a games consol so ultimately you play games on it. i'm sure your daughter will love that!!! There are so many different fitness games out there not, not just wii fit. I have EA active and wii fit and they are both great!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I'll look forward to it then-though it'll have to go upstairs in the loft/playroom/spare room as I don't want it in the front room for Grace to get food on.
    I can't believe that her dad wants to buy us it-perhaps he feels I spend so much on her but he said its for me too.
    Presumably once you have the wii you can add the fit part on? Or load it or whatever?
    H.xxx
  • Options
    yes it's a separate part that you can connect or disconnect, so you can play normal wii or with the fit board whenever!

let us know how you get on with it xxx
  • Options
    I will-I'm looking forward to it now you have explained. I'll just have to get that room cleared!
    Thanks for all the info!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    oh good have fun!!! Best part is setting up your own mii character to look like you, I'm sure Grace will love it!

xxx
  • Options
    yeah helen, they are great fun and I'm sure your daughter will love it! You will soon dissappear from BE as you'll be too busy playing Wii tennis!! (just make sure you use the straps that keep the remotes attached to ur wrists otherwise you could end up with a black eye - we nearly took our huge patio windows out with a stray one when I let it go mid swing playing baseball lol!)
  • Options
    hi helen

i love my Wii fit,but i dont like that it says im overweight! lol,but it has aerobics,(i love the step) balance games and i love the yoga!!

x
    xx