Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Persona Fertility Monitor

Hey, anyone using a Persona monitor? Have a bid on ebay for one and just wondered if anyone was using one, have read loads about CBD one but not this particular brand.

Replies

• Options
    Don't think these are as reliable as the other and not really heard anyone else use one on here. Haven't used myself though.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Ooh thats promising 5ammie, didn't realise you are pg or is that from a child you already have? I sound really nosy! Tell me to sod off if you want! 17 mins to go on ebay to see if I win, tense moments lol
  • Options
    yeah i've got one starting to use it this month if AF turns up which should be around wednesday. keep me informed on how you get on using it and good luck xx
  • Options
    I won it on ebay woo-hoo! I am currenty on cd 9 so will be starting it next month unless we crack it, fingers and toes crossed. x x
  • Options
    I have one and as soon as proper af comes in a day or two i'll be using it.
  • Options
    Hi I had one of these and only used it for two months, as after that my cycles went over 35 days and the monitor will only accept results for women whose cycles are 32 days (or 35 days at the most - can't remember)

It was really easy to use though.

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that 5ammie, it will happen again though and end in a happy healthy baby I am sure. xXx Thanks to you all for your replies xx