Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

not feeling too great :o( af came this morning...

Hi girls! not feeling great af came today so that means im into month 9 ttc now...i dont believe it, this is so annoying....i hate day 1.....all i can say is that it only seems 2 min since it was xmas and we decided to ttc 2nd baby and at this rate it will be xmas again and no pregnancy! sorry to blab im just feeling like, well you know, not too great! :\(
anyway good luck for the rest of u still hoping this month!
love, amandaxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Amanda,
    im really sorry that the bitch arrived today. This is my 1st month of TTC. im due on tomorrow, having cramps all last week, and then nothing from 8dpo. Then yesterday evening, and this after noon, ive had like a wave of cramping. Ive never ever suffered from period pains, or any other AF symptoms. So Im not sure if i should get a test tonight after work.
    What to do what to do?!?
    The thought of getting a BFN is making me feel a little sick. Think i might wait for AF to arrive tomorrow, but saying that, my friends periods were like clockwork, and she only found out she was pregnant at 11 weeks because of morning sickness.
    I dont know what to do?
  • Options
    Hi daisynail

me again, Well you could always buy a test and then its there if you decide to do it youve got one rather than getting home and then wishing you had bought one like me! did my shopping this morning was so determined not to buy one which i am now regretting! Its maddness lol.
    xx
  • Options
    I dont know what to do, im really stressing out, getting a bit worked up over, do i buy a test.... yes or no!! Whats wrong with me?! I'll ask my fiance what he thinks, but i know he'll shout at me and say im not having you being moody all night if its negative! Arrrggghhhhh!
  • Options
    Hi amanda sorry to hear af arrived and into your 9th month. i'd be getting a little upset by now too as you just don't expect it to take that long. it took me 6 months the first time but fell straight away with the second so i was a little disappointed when af arrived last month. i just have to remember though that i'm lucky i already have two and some couples find it difficult just to get their first little sprog. good luck for next month hopefully by xmas we'll all have little ones on the way xx
  • Options
    i hope so jo!!! i got preg after 2 month ttc 1st time ,but it seems like its taking forever now! i guess the more u want it the harder it is! good luck to you aswell, hope u get some good news soon! have u been trying for long?

daisy: i would wait till tomorrow if you????re really regular to see if af shows up, if she doesnt that will def be a good sign! and i would test the day after! even though i waited a whole week the first time just in case i was wrong! lol good luck hope its good news for u! u seem to have loads of simptoms!
    xxxamandaxxx
  • Options
    hi amanda , so sorry to hear af arrived, currently awaiting mine but do not have any hopes this month ,anyway take care lots and lots babydust to all us ttc's
  • Options
    Amanda,I think having got pg quickly the first time you expect to the second time as i did last month. still no signs for me this month but only on day 23. I think it can go from exciting to something that takes over your life and the longer it goes on the harder it is just to 'relax'. Everyone seems to be down before they have any signs of af but i think its our own way of preparing ourselves for the worst! and if it doesn't come then all the more of a surprise. Good luck to you all, especially daisysnail for today xx
  • Options
    Thanks Jo!
    AF due today, i was sure i was going to wake up and she would of arrived, but nothing as yet! Fingers crossed! I'll be going to the toilet every 20 mins to check i think!! but not so sure she'll stay away. Anyway, i'll keep you posted Thanks again. Amy X
  • Options
    any news daysynail????
    amandaxx
  • Options
    Hi Amanda, no, no news, AF still not here !! image so finishing work in 30mins, getting a test on my way home. just said to woomummy, i bet than when i go to do the test, AF will be there screaming at me!
    I'll try and get on later, and let you know the outcome.
    Thanks XX
  • Options
    hi amanda,i feel exactly the same hun. we decided at xmas time to try for baby number 2.cant believe its nearly september!!!! we are in the same boat hun.really hope it happens for us both soon xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Amanda ttc #2 as well. I got pg with ds after ttc for five months. So this time i was expecting it to be about the same. We stopped using contraceptives in oct 05 and have been seriously ttc since January. Am on cd29/28-30 so fingers crossed we might have done it this month. Trying to remain calm and am not going to test till after weekend if af hasnt shown up by then.
    Take care x