Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a +HPT?

Replies

• Options
    yes I can!!! WELL DONE YOU! image
  • Options
    hell yeah !!

• Options
    Yep can deffo see a line - very faint but there for sure - how many dpo are you?x
  • Options
    Thats exactly what my first 2 tests were, 2 days later they were much much stronger.

Congrats!
    xx
  • Options
    i'm grinning from ear to ear. DH sid he can see it but he said he's happy but he's not excited at all because he reckons the test is a nasty cheap one and could be wrong?! He's told me to leave off for a few days - he said he wants to see a bright pink line!!!! aargghhh ;-( i have a feeling it's right though, my bbt hasn't dropped yet - just keeps going up, i've got no af backache and no spotting. af was due yesterday/today. dh just reckons it's too early to get excited but i can't help it!!! yay! xx i've been off the pill since may 2008 and we've been ttc for around 10 months properly. this month i really didn't think we'd done it though because we only managed to BD TWICE in my fertile time.
  • Options
    Oops sorry just saw ur 15dpo.. Congratulations!x
  • Options
    i can definitely see it!!! Congratulations!!! Wooo!!!xxx
  • Options
    I can see it too! Well done you xx
  • Options
    go and get a CBD- seems the only thing my hubby would trust (though he did say- well maybe this is wrong too lol)

• Options
    Wow lamby, i'd say you were 'in the club' and no mistake. Well done!!!!

Sarah xxx
  • Options
    hey lamby just G/C to say congratulations am soooo pleased for you x x there is most definetely a line there x x x

Kelly 20 + 2
  • Options
    Defo do a CBD instead of a line one I love CBD!!!! image
  • Options
    That's how mine looked - congrats chick! Do a CBD - OH can't not believe the word 'Pregnant'! x
  • Options
    i'll get a CBD but i should probably wait till tomorrow now shouldn't i with fmu?
  • Options
    I dont think FMU is all its cracked up to be lol go buy two lol

• Options
    Probably best although the twin packs are quite good value so if you had a spare one... ;\)
  • Options
    15dpo I think you'll be ok- I did my CBD at 13dpo in the middle of the day after 4 glasses of water to make me "go" lol- go for it (I feel like a bad influence lol)

• Options
    looks like a very faint line - try in a couple of days image Congrats x
  • Options
    get a 2 pack and do one NOW and show us it and then you can keep the second for the morning!!! image
  • Options
    Oooh yay!!!

Perhaps go and buy a first response insetad if you wanna see a darker line? And then you can test again today rather than waiting until tomorrow! yay!!!! xx