Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Saying Hi !

Hi,

I am relatively new here but have replied /added to a few posts already, but thought i should properly introduce myself. I am 35, and ttc no 1.

I joined in Sept when i got pg but unfortunately had a mc in Oct about 4 days before my 12 wk scan, which i was so gutted about and still upsets me.

So i am back trying again!
I have been reading your threads and learning too!

I waited for one visit from AF whiah arrived about 8 wks after my mc, but we are back on track now.

I am on a 2WW. Which is killing me. I actually do feel sick but not sure if i faining these symptoms myself, however last time i fell pg i knew a wk b4 AF was due, sore (.) (.) and all that.

I hope i am pg, but it is to soon to tell, my last months attempt was negative but i thought i was pg then,

Should be testing on the 15th,

Anyways, Hi to all of you and good luck,xx

Replies

• Options
    Welcome back i hope u get ur bfp soon!
    Lots of babydust to you.xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hey there!!!

Wishing you the best for ttc- lots of babydust and all!!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Jas, good luck getting your BFP.
    Sticky baby dust for you
    xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Jas, so sorry to hear about your mc. Hope that your ttc journey is short and sweet - best of luck in getting your bfp xx
  • Options
    Ah,

Thank you all so much for your welcoming and kind replies,

I hope my journet ttc is short and that i can soon join the sept baby forum. hopefully you all too will soon be pg ! and celebrating some good news..

fingers crossed

Jas xx