Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

disappointed and confused

im on day 17 of my 26/28 day cycle been using ov sticks this month but not had a positive, bit worried that im not ovulating at all and that there is some kind of problem, only been off pill for 3 months so dont know if its something to do with that but i have had regular periods since coming off the pill so i assumed everything was running smoothly if you know what i mean.

can anyone advise pls:\(

Replies

• Options
    It's possible to have a period but not ovulate some months so could be your body adjusting itself after the pill. Might be you haven't ovulated yet? There was someone on here who didn't ovulate until day 18 this month. I don't think everyone ovulate 14 days before their period is due. I know I don't. Have you been using first pee of the day at roughly the same time? Think someone else said they had no positive ovulation signs one month then found out they got pregnant that month anyway. Could be lots of things but don't think you need to worry too much yet. If you use them next month (though you might not have to!) and don't see any sign of ovulation you could see your doctor to check it's all okay. Have you had other signs like egg white CM etc? xx
  • Options
    my boobs get sore on the 14th day of every month so i assumed tht was related to it but no other signs, gonna try them next month and see if not gonna go to docs.
    didnt think you were suppose to use first morning wee when testing for ovulation?:\?
  • Options
    Sorry, yes you can test at any time of day so long as it is the same time. My mistake. I've just reread my ov stick leaflet. Only thing it does say is you shouldn't have had a wee for four hours before your test. That's why I usually do my in morning. Keep trying and it might all be okay image xxxx
  • Options
    thanks hun its nice to have people to talk these things through with xxx