Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Has anybody heard of MACA fertility boost???

Ive just come across this and wondered if any1 knows anything a bout it of tried it even??

Benefits
??????? Libido booster for men and women.
??????? Supports fertility.
??????? May increase semen volume, sperm count and motile sperm count.
??????? Fatigue fighter.
??????? General health tonic.

"Long revered as a powerful aid to fertility, found to increase semen volume, sperm count and motile sperm count, Maca is also a famous fatigue fighter and general health tonic. No wonder Inca warriors used the Maca plant to increase their energy for battles!

This amazing botanical thrives in the harsh Andes nearly a mile up where no other plant survives. A clinical trial at a University in Peru showed increased sex drive within two weeks amongst those who took it and it has proved equally invigorating for men and women. Why not see what it could do for your libido?"

Let me know, think i might buy some xx

Replies

• Options
    no idea!if u do try it let me know how it goes!glximage
  • Options
    Hi hun,

I got honey the other day, threw it away the same day, it was so sickly i couldnt do it every day!!!

How you doin??x
  • Options
    lol bit sweet for me too so have just had it every now and then.think i am causing arguement over safety of it though!but since i am not dead i think i will be fine!how about you?still alive?:lol:i am always interested in natural or alternative fertility boost but have not tried anything weird or wonderful as am v cautious.really appreciate ur suggestions x thanks hon ximage
  • Options
    Im still here,,,Just Bout!!! couldnt eat that again if you paid me tho!!! xx
  • Options
    D,
    Did you ask your GP bout Royal Jelly, ive ordered some off internet and wondered what they thought hun?...No more arguments tho people!!(lol)XXxx
  • Options
    sorry ment to reply about that.my info says safe but dont want anyone 2 shout at me anymore so would advise you to check it out with gp or research + make an informed decision based on that.i have a jar of honey + royal jelly having as part of diet, so not taking it in capsule form.i have started taking agnus castus though to get af back + regular so am having to stop ttc until i can stop taking it as not advised 2 take while pg.:\(
  • Options
    sorry ment to reply about that.my info says safe but dont want anyone 2 shout at me anymore so would advise you to check it out with gp or research + make an informed decision based on that.i have a jar of honey + royal jelly having as part of diet, so not taking it in capsule form.i have started taking agnus castus though to get af back + regular so am having to stop ttc until i can stop taking it as not advised 2 take while pg.:\(