Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testing before Hen night!!

Hi
its my 1st mth of ttc and having just come off the pill i don't think i have a hope this mth, but i have a hen night on the 23rd and am thinking of testing that day before i go out!! (if af hasn't shown - due 17th) Don't want to drink if i get bfp, Question is am i obsessing? should i just wait and see? what do you think?

Replies

• Options
    go for it, i wish i'd thought of that but didn't think it'd be positive went out last fri had too much wine was ill, then found out wed that i'm pg, feel really bad though as a freind pointed out it didn't stay in my system very long, cos it all came back out!!sorry tmi!!!
  • Options
    Hi,
    I stopped drink for Jan (detox after new year) and havn't started again properly!! I don't feel i need to, plus chances of concieving become higher i think if you don't drink. However.......think of all the teenage presgnancys that happen after a night on the booze!!! I should test and just see what you get. Don't get bladdered but i'm sure a few won't hurt.
  • Options
    thanks
    i have stopped drinking really because ttc but can't get out of going to this night, not even that close a freind! that sounds bad but she is the girl friend of my oh friend! only met her twice!! i think she is strugglin for numbers! but if by some kind of miricule i am + will not be drinking, just need to fake an illness!!
  • Options
    Say you've got an ear infection and are on antibiotics or something!!!