Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Putting the baby making on hold

We have found out that my hubby is moving to another site for work. We both work 30 miles from home and travel together in one car. He is moving to a site about 20 miles from home. This means we have to buy a second car and pay out a lot more in petrol, i also have to pass my driving test asap!!! Because of this it seems unlikely that we can support a child at the mo so we are putting the baby making on hold for a few months until we get used to the extra costs or i get a job nearer home. Im really disappointed but it makes sense. If you all dont mind im still gonna pop online to see how you are all getting on and hopefully will be baby dancing again in a couple of months.

Good luck everyone and here is all my babydust (on loan for a few months) x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear your revised plans. Look forward to seeing back here soon
  • Options
    Me too - hopefully you'll fly through your test and hubby will realise what a superwoman you are !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks girlies. Any tips for passing driving test would be appreciated!!! I have failed three times and have booked it again for 28th december.
  • Options
    watch the road, check ur mirrors and make sure u over exaggerate it. xx
  • Options
    I failed 3 times to!! I went to docs and got some pills cos I was really nervous and passed 4th time image. Good luck for the 28th and hope you'll be 4th time luckey. X
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    i past on no 4 just breath listen to the instructer and take some rescue remady good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi MKT86,

you need to invest in a pair of ed knickers (if you dont already havs a pair). when i was learning i failed test 1 and so did most of the girls i went to school with. i was told to wear red knickers nd i worked for me and loads of others.

don't know how or why it works but worth a try, may give you confidence!

let us know how thing went on the 28th
  • Options
    sounds for the best chick, cant wait to see ya bfp in the new year!! in the mean while good luck with work and dont be a stranger.

x

p.s can i borrow your share of baby dust till xmas!?!? image)