Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Another newbie

Hi all
Have been lurking on here since August have now plucked up the courage to become a fully fledged member and join in the chats, came off the pill in august after being on it for 11yrs, had af after 7weeks then waited 5weeks now af has reared her ugly head yesterday after 4weeks so looks like back to normal HOPEFULLY. Looking forward to picking up loads of tips for this ttc business.

Hope you all send lots of babydust my way.

Replies

• Options
    hi rose red thank you for your babydust i will use it wisely, how long have you been ttc?
  • Options
    hello baby nessie welcome to the club, hope u get ur BFP soon. lots of babydust. xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Baby Nessie

Welcome to ttc!! Hope you get your BFP very soon!!!

xxxxx Baby Dust xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi, welcome to the boards - I'm sure you'll get more support from being a member rather than just a 'looker'!!! If you have af now then hopefully you'll be testing just before xmas. Good Luck xx
  • Options
    Hi Baby Nessie!!!!

Welcome to BE!!!!

May your time here be short (in TTC) (meant in a nice way). Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!

Mrs WBxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Baby dust, baby dust, baby dust!!!!

Welcome!!

xxxx
  • Options
    hi welcome to the site
    baby dust coming at ya
    luv smxxxx
  • Options
    Hellooooooooo

Welcome and fingers crossed for a BFP soon!
    I tend to answer post's more than anything but maybe when i get a BFP i will have a few questions of my own to ask.

Lydia xx