Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I got the bug!!!!

Hello ladies, some of you may have read my post the other day about how rough I had been feeling, and that 2 of my 3 girls had all had a sickness bug.... Well it got me good and proper thursday night and all day friday and OMG did I feel awful. But on the plus side the worst seems to have gone although I do still have the frequent weeing issue which I think could be a slight UTI but am drinking heaps of cranberry juice to try and flush it out. Still also have lack of appetite a sore tummy feeling but alas don't think these are symptoms more likely reprecussions of the bug!!!
Am cd 22 and have 3 more days of cycle regulating tablets left. Last month cycle was 27 days so i guess the weekend will be the time af due. Have manage to bd lots around cd 12-15 and again last night cd21 but who knows if I've even ov'd. My longest cycle in the 10 months of trying has been 34 days so maybe if no af by then it might be worth testing but am just getting myself prepared for the dissappointment once more.
Anyway congratulations to all those with BFP's in my absence, and good luck to all those testing soon. Hugs to you all.
XXXXXX

Replies

• Options
    PMA Hunny! Glad you're better. I had tha bug last month - not a nice experience x
  • Options
    Thanks for the pma boost hunny. The bug is dreadful and I really hope it stays away from everyone else. Am gunna try and keep the pma flowing and hope that santa gives me the best pressie ever... A BFP!!!! Plus it's my birthday on the 17th so what a nice bonus it would be. xxx