Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Now officially late!!!!!

I'm now late. AF due yesterday and still have no symptoms of it arriving but have also tested BFN since day 12 after ovulation. Reading stuff online says my levels of hcg should be high enough to read now. Any ideas, plus i need cheering up. My brothers girlfiend has just had her 5th child in 5 years(not like im jealous or anyhing, LOL). Filo x (oh still windy and constipated, sorry TMI) Babydust ***********:\(

Replies

• Options
    hey hon,

dont be down no af is good news, my friend took 2 weeks after af due to get a BFP!

hope you get one soon x
  • Options
    Hey hunny, keep ur chin up hun, its not over til the witch sings!!! Make sure u keep urself busy over the nx few days, i know its hard but the more u think about it the later u can make her, hopefully though shes been banished for 9months!!! kim xxx
  • Options
    Oh Filo, I so hope you are just testing too early to show and that you get a BFP soon xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I did 3 tests, BFNs, then 10 days after AF due i got a feint BFP. Keeping things crossed for you and sending baby dust to all others TTC!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that a BFP is coming your way.

Mrs WB xxxxxx
  • Options
    fingers, toes, and legs crossed...okay maybe not legs but i hope u get ur BFP wat a great crimbo pressie! xxxxx
  • Options
    Good luck windy Filo.

If you ov 12 days ago it will still be too early i think as its usually 14days after ov what test did you use? Baby dust to you.

jen xx
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    lol@confused1981 image

Good luck sending you baby dust **** xxx
  • Options
    Lets hope your getting a BPF coming your way!!!! xx
  • Options
    Lets hope your getting a BPF coming your way!!!! xx
  • Options
    Keeping everything crossed for you filobabe! xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK....hopfully at least one of the group testing around now will get a bfp.

keep us informed.
  • Options
    awwwwwwwwww Filo, it could be you!!!! Will that make it an August baby? never was any good at maths! lol. Keep us posted and the very best of luck image lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Did another test today BFN am getting more downhearted everytime i test but i cant help it. Am less positive than at start of the month. Will keep you updated. Do you think i should get a blood test? Had a false positive in october so don't think i could stand a negative again. Filo x
  • Options
    I can understand how your feeling cos i'm fustrated to. AF was due fri/sat and still no sign. Tested on sat BFN!! God knows whats going on. I been windy and bloated to is that a sign ( sorry but I'm starting to clutch at straws!!) I also read on mothercare having a stuffy nose can be an early sign and i was stuffy this morning. So who knows am gonna text again on sat this time with clearblue(assuming no af) I had been using boots but am thinking maybe they just dont work! he he. Sorry if there is tmi in post and hope you get a BFP soon. X
  • Options
    unfortunately you can. Can be affected by certain drugs and various other things. Dr said it was more common than people think. I was just unlucky enough to get one in first month of trying. Filo x