Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I need your help!

I haven't been on here in a little while. I've just been trying not to think about ttc as much but now I'm a little concerned now. So I am on day 21 of what I think is a 29 day cycle, altho last month it was late 3 days. Usually I notice good egg whitish cm around d15. But this month -- NOTHING. Does that mean no ov for me this month? I am a little confused about this change. Can you ovulate without producing this cm? I'm feeling kinda down cause that would mean another month ttc out the window....I shoulda bought ov sticks like I said I would but really have been trying to take it easy and let nature take its course rather then obsess about it like I was doing this summer. Can anyone help me? Has anyone else had bfps after having no noticeable cm's that month image

Replies

• Options
    Hi Kitty,

I wouldnt worry too much. When i was ttc i didnt notice any cm at all. I used the ovulation sticks for the first couple of months but i didnt seem to get a surge so i was very confused about when i actually ovulated!! On the third month we decided not to use the ovulation sticks and not to obsess and we got a BFP that month!

Hope that helps, good luck!