Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How late into your cycle do you ovulate?

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew how late into your cycle you can ovulate? I haven't been checking temperature or anything like but I had read about the different mucus around the time of ovulation(sorry!) I am 12 days away from d-day and I have had a thick white/cream discharge(I'm really sorry TMI I know :\( ) My cycle is about 33 days so I am 3 weeks in, I was wondering if this was to late in my cycle to be ovulating, I was kinda hoping I had reach and passed ovulation and was now on the home stretch. Thanks Lisa xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi I have ovulated as late as day 30 in my cycle. Currently ovulating at about day 20/21. You can ovulate at any point in your cycle. Usually when you are ovulating your cm becomes clear and slippery. I think you can have what you have described before and after you have ovulated.
  • Options
    hi lisa,i sometimes get that mucus discharge for 3 or 4 days around the time of ovulation.last month i ovulated on day 16,but with me sometimes its a few days sooner or later,and sometimes not at all!!! ps.dont worry its never tmi when we r ttc! lol! good luck.Gayle xx Hi lilypingu,how r u? Hope ur feeling a wee bit happier.Gayle xx
  • Options
    Hi Gayle- much happier now. Had a very tearful start to the week-weeping like a good un! Don't know what was wrong with me- think I was very tired. Think I am reaching mid-point in my cycle so am hoping to go for gold! I find ttc so hard- i'm the kind of person who wants it all yesterday and this is the only area of my life that I have no control over. Its so hard! Still hubby's doing his bit. He took me out for a nice valentines meal to the pub that has been on tv (Jamie Oliver's apprentice has been given the pub to run- been on c4). Had a loevly time. So now all is ok. How about you? Just a quick question- tell me to bog off but is 1979 your birth year?