Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

third period in a month?

Hi.

Finished my period at the begining of the month - then got another bleed on about 13th, came off the pill about the 16th... now I have slight watery blood, but not enough for tampons or pads! Weirdness. Could it be an implantation bleed I wonder, or just another damn period?

hrmmph.

seeing as I have only been trying for 2 weeks (was on mini pill) I can't believe I could be pregnant.

Replies

• Options
    it is possible that its an implantation bleed but it could also be your period hunny it takes a while for your body to settle down after taking the pill hun
    but good luck and sending baby dust your way
  • Options
    dunno - I would be shocked if it happened that quickly. My period (the second one) was heavy and painful - possibly partly to do with coming off the pill - but stopped after a week or so. I recon I was probably at my most fertile at the end of last week and it was our anniversary... but i doubt i would have any prgnancy symptoms this early. Lol - never thought I would get so obsessed but 2 weeks in I am already watching for the signs. Could just be my body settling down though image
  • Options
    seems to have stopped today - maybe it's ovulation? Hope so - seeing as we put a bit of practice in image
  • Options
    Bleeding after coming off the mini pill is common according to my doc. Can take a while for periods to return to a regular timing. Suppoed to be easier than the combined pill though as you have no oestrogen in it. Take care. Good luck and babydust to all. Filo x
  • Options
    thing is, and I have asked about this, my periods came regularly every 25-26 days almost the whole time I was on the mini-pill. My old doctor was worried that I was even getting them as he said I may not have been fully protected. the only time they were weird was once on holiday when I had a week break between bleeding and three days BEFORE I came off the pill where my period came a week early.

I am getting pains in my abdomen again and in my breasts, I guess these are just me either getting PMT (Last period stopped on 19th Oct, that was the early one) or just the effects of coming off the pill.