Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

not sure if Im pregnant?

Hi all image

I popped on here a little while ago to introduce myself and to give you a run down of treatment that I started at the end of april. Clomid and hcg injections.
I was due my period around the 15th/16th of may...this is only going by my last 3 cycles which have been inbetween 28 and 30 days though.
On monday I felt as though I was gonna come on but nothing happened..then on tuesday I had very light spotting.. like a browny colour but very little, so I just thought maybe my period is on its way. Then by wednesday the spotting had stopped. for the past 2 weeks I have been having slight period pains. Its now day 33 and still no period...but I have done a test and it showed negative this morning first thing. Im a bit confused..I really dont wanna get my hopes up!! We've been ttc for just over 4 years now and we have gone through all the tests and we have nothing wrong with us. I had a colposcopy back in january as I was having what turned out to be abnormal bleeding due to a little hole in my cervix which they sealed there and then. Since having that done my periods seem to have become regular 28-30 day cycles. Whereas before when I didnt know I had abnormal bleeding I thought I was having periods anything from 25-39 day cycles..but I think that was the abnormal bleeding around the time of my period making me thing I had really irregular cycles.!

So..what I want to know is how common is it to get a false negative..??? Could I be pregnant???
HELP!! lol

Rachel:\?

Replies

• Options
    Hi Rachel, It sounds like there is a chance you could be pregnant. The spotting could be an implantation bleed. I would test again in 3 or 4 days as the hormone level rises. GOOD LUCK!! George, x
  • Options
    i dont usually come on here as i go to another site,
    but on that site its taken some women to be over a week late before they get a positive.
    its looking really good hun, test again in a few more days
    good luck!xx
  • Options
    thankyou both for your replies image