Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

KATYJO

Good morning huni.

I dont know what time you have to be in hospital.

Ive bn thinking about you alot since your post.

I wish everything is ok for you.

I dont knw but it feels like im v close to you.

U have been v suportive towards me and my problems and it means heapz.

Plz let me knw how thingz go sweetheart.

Huge hugz to you. Hope ur oh is ok too.

My heart goes out to you deeply.

Love Elaine x x x x x x:cry:

Replies

• Options
    Yes, Ive been thinking about Katyjo too.

I sincerely hope that you are ok hunny and that things went as smooth as possible for you as to not add any more to your distress.

Please let us know that you are ok.

Sending big (((((hugs)))))

bm xx
  • Options
    I am thinking of you too Katy.

Sending (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) and best wishes.

Take care, NN xx
  • Options
    I agree with the other girls, you seem such a sweetheart I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this. I am thinking if you, you are in my prayers

k XX
  • Options
    i read ur post yesterday and got really upset. i hope everything goes smoothly today for you (in the circumstances) and my heart goes out to you hun. x x x
  • Options
    Ive just read your post katyjo im so truly sorry for you I really hope everything goes as well as possible

xxxx and lots of hugs xxxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/8ck80/.png

• Options
    OMG girls stop it you're making me cry now!!!

Elaine I feel the same about you honey you're lovely & so are all of the rest of ya's thanks so much for thinking of me today! I just updated my post but copied it down here.

My HCG was gone up again to 125 & they found my bubba on my right ovary today, she could barely see it & it was just a small dark mass not recognisible as a gestational sac yet. Dr. gave me a choice either surgery to remove the pregnancy & have it over with, or try the medication first but cannot TTC for 6 months I said i dont care about waiting to TTC thats the last thing on my mind at the moment & i'd prefer the less invasive option. He said he thought so too because as it is i've 15% more chance of this happening again without the added worry of scar tissue. So i took 10 little tablets & an anti sickness tablet & they let me home, told me to expect more pain & bleeding & if the pain gets very bad to go straight to A&E. I've to go back on wednesday to make sure HCG is coming down if not though i will have to have the surgery.

I was crapping myself & felt so bad. I asked was it alive & was i effectively going to kill it, he said yes it is alive but its developing soooo slowly it wouldnt yet have a heartbeat & the whole lot inc. sack, placenta etc. is only the size of your little finger nail, so that made me feel better. I'm surprised at myself & found out i'm a tough little cookie image, i'm feeling ok numb i suppose & glad this nightmare is nearly over. I feel for Gem & any girl who has to go through this with their 1st pregnancy & TBH I think it would put me off altogether had i not had 3 normal healthy text book pregnancies already.

• Options
    ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

I am so so sorry.

I really hope everything goes as well as possible from here and you don't need to have the operation.

I agree - it's at times like these that we find out just how strong we are.

Thinking of you over the coming days.

Take care, NN xx