Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

gayle1979

hi hun
where are you?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah Gayle, I wanna know if you've had a BFP yet!!! xx
  • Options
    HALLLLLOOOOOO!!!! Im back home from holidays now.have u missed me???? I HAVE NEWS!!!! no im not pregnant YET!!! but i got married!!! we planned it a few weeks before we went on holiday,but we didnt tell anyone.got married in Gretna on the way to Devon!! yah im so happy!! how is everyone? what have i missed?: feels like i have been away for years!!!! xx
  • Options
    hi gayle,

congratulations on you marraige
    kelly
  • Options
    thanks kelly how are you? xx
  • Options
    Bloody Hell gayle - Congratulations!!!!!! what are you - Mrs.....? And of course we've missed you, glad you had a good time xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    thanks claire.im Mrs McDonald!!!! hows things with you??? hows things with the outlaws??xx
  • Options
    jesus - don't ask, we're going up there on saturday for the father outlaw's birthday And the little sprog burgers fine, making my stomach ache - but small price to pay. ooohhh - Mrs McDonald - do you feel like a grown up now? I did when I got married - and everyone says you don't feel any different, but I did.
  • Options
    Congratulations Gayle.
    8\) I think that is so cool. Saves on all the stress and planning for months and months on end (not to mention all the arguments that come with planning a wedding!)
    Well done you. Fingers crossed with the TTC.
    Popcorn
    xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    yep i feel old lol!!!! great to hear Eddie is doing well. im on day 17 today,feel like ive been ttc forever!! xx
  • Options
    thanks popcorn.yeh you're right,no stress or hassle. it was great.just organised it all over the phone about 6 weeks before hand.xx
  • Options
    I agree with Popcorn, you can go overboard stressing about a wedding - when the end result is what your after. I remember my mum saying that to me when I had a minor hissy fit - You'll still be married at the end of the day - whether the napkins match the roses or not. From then on I was much more relaxed and I think you enjoy it more for it. Keep your chin up - you'll be in pregnancy before you know it - with all the other hormonal whingers - just like me. xxxxxxx
  • Options
    congrats gayle what a cool way to get wed i bet it was dead romantic xxx its nice to see you back hun (if you know what i mean ) baby dust coming your way.......catchxxx
    love leighxxx
  • Options
    cheers Leigh ....... caught it!! it was so lovely.feels like so long ago now.it was only the 17th May!! so now we are just going to get cracking withb baby number 2.cant wait 2 get pregnant a gain!!! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Gayle!!!!!!! You are great at keeping secrets don't think I would have been able to keep my big mouth shut!!! =p My friend got married at Gretna a few years ago and said it was fantastic too! Its very romantic. So glad you had a nice day, lets hope its a new chapter that you need to give you a boost for baby number 2!!!!

love Liz xxxxxxx
  • Options
    ah thanks Liz. hows you?? keeping well i hope xxx
  • Options
    I'm good thanks, had a bit of a scare last week when I had some spotting but had a scan last Thursday and everything is fine! Saw heartbeat and could see the head and arms moving around. Amazing!! Made it all seem much more real. I'm 9 and a half weeks at the moment so can't wait till I get past the 12 week mark. xxx
  • Options
    thats great news. scans are amazing.i found it fascanating how quickly they develop!!! im so pleased everythings going well for you xx
  • Options
    Gayle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic news hun, many congratulations image How wonderful would it be if baby number 2 was a honeymoon baby image So you are on count down to finding out and i am on countdown to ov. Day 8 today (i have to say that i am very bored with counting now!!!!). Best of luck to you. Hi claires, hope you are both well. I've been away a little recently so claire01, any progress with docs at all? Hope things are going well. Good to hear from you both claire21 and lizb, really pleased that the pregnancies are doing well. When are you due claire? Hello to everyone else and good luck those of us who are still ttc!!!!! love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Gayle on becoming a Mrs!! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP soon. George,x
  • Options
    OMG GEORGE!!!!!!!!!! ive just been reading through the threads ive missed since being away.congratulations hun!!!! you got a BFP on the day i got married!!! well done im so pleased for you xxxxxxx hi bluebird,great to hear from you,thanks for the congrats.im feeling on top of the world at the mo,and another baby would just complete a wonderful year.fingers crossed for you.hope you get another smiley face soon xxxxx