Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ebay Test help

Ok my ebay pregnancy test dipsticks have finally arrived. Im not sure if im being dumb but there is a plastic bit over the dipping end do i take this off before i dip????

Replies

• Options
    the ebay ones i got you put the other end in not the plastic bit where there is a max line. unless i'm doing it wrong and your right?!?
  • Options
    Where it says max it is plastic so i dont take the plastic bit off? Wannabemummy i think you better do yours again!!!
  • Options
    louisa
    do ya mean they take forever to get a BFP cos i've been testing for ages now as AF is no where to be seen but i've only been waiting about 5 mins then throwing them away and not checking again!
  • Options
    Just wondering, i know a lot of you have said you have had faint lines on ebay test then darker lines on clearblue. Does this mean ebay tests are not as senstive as clearblue?
  • Options
    they all vary. Ones i get off ebay measure ultra early 10miu. Some measure at 25miu which is the average. Some ebay ones are more sensitive than clearblue you need to look at the instruction leaflets. Filo x
  • Options
    iv just brought 5 10miu ultra sensitive tests from ebay brought the plastic ones with 2 windows hope there as good as they say these was bit more expensive then dip ones at 6 quid.also brought 5 hpt sticks and 12 ov sticks all for 3.98p
    bargain hope there good.