Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hello babes i´m back!

:lol: hello! i tried to keep away for a while but only managed 8 days (LOL) i missed u so much! its lovely comming on here cause u guys understand what its like ttc and are going through the same as me...so thanks for listening everytine i needed a moan!
at least i????ve had time to think: i????m going to start a possitive attitude now. I KNOW we WILL ALL all get our bfp! i believe everything happens for a reason even though we dont like it! so if we havnt had that bfp yet maybe its still not our time but it WILL be soon! hope some of us are lucky this month and for those of u who arent.....dont worry YOUR MONTH IS ON ITS WAY!!! i????m not the most patient of people myself so maybe having ttc for nearly a year now is kind of teaching me a lesson.....:roll:

Lots of love to you all xxxxxx
amandaxxx :lol:

Replies

• Options
    i loved reading this!! Pae! your the motivator of the week!!! I feel like ive visited boot camp and had my spirits lifted - they were on a all time high and now im even more happier!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Amanda, welcome back! Glad youre feeling more positive now! we've both been trying for nearly a year, and although its rubbish waiting so long, Its good to stay positive and like you say, we will all get our bfp!! xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Amanda,

I'll have been trying a year in January too, people say to me "oh your still young" like that means anything, just infuriates me!!!! lol!!

How've you been?
  • Options
    thabks for your replies girls! see what i mean ? this is why i cant keep away from here you????re all brill!!!
    i????ve been fine thanks ,..well thats a lie i was really gutted when af arived and sad but i????m pst feeling sorry for myself cause that????s not helping! been busy at work and enjoying time with Elisa...i was watching some old videos at my mums house the other day and i i realised how much fun i????ve always had with my brither tony...i sooooo want Elisa to have that too...this has made me more determined to get that bfp!!! come on girls!!! how about u??? what have u al been up to?
    ******babydust*******
  • Options
    Hey hunny, welcome bk!!! Am on month 7 had a miscarraige this month, but have picked myself up and am carrying on, have a desire more than ever to be pg now...havent gota clue when af due, somewhere between the 7th-25th dec yikes, thats guna be a long wait!!! Hope ur ok hunny, heres to crimbo BFP's!!! kim xxxx