Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Whos due an af this week??

HI girls just thought id check whos due their af's this wk so im not alone!!! xxx

Replies

• Options
    well im still waiting on af/bfp. Am cd32/28-30 had a bfn yesterday but am still hopeful that i will get bfp.
    Good luck xx
  • Options
    God that must be stressfull, fingers crossed ul get ur bfp by the end of the wk hun, good luck xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Im really hoping for a bfp. I have had cramps from friday and they were really sore yesterday. But today they have gone. Back still sore although I have a bad back anyway so trying not to read too much into that. I just really hope im not setting myself up for a big disappointment. Anyway all I can do is wait and see what happens. Not testing again till Thursday so am just trying to remain calm. Will keep u posted. Hope u dont have to go through this and that u get a bfp straight away.
    Good luck xx
  • Options
    How long have u been ttc, im on my 3rd month, have had cramping and sore boobs for a wk now tho, so hard to hold much hope! Have ordered some early preg test off ebay really cheap, am thinking about doing one friday, af due sat...or to just wait until sunday, what do u think? Hopefully ul get ur bfp by the end of the wk, it makes u so stressed doesnt it, i cant imagine getting one at the mo xxx
  • Options
    Hi i don't know what day i'm due. second month off pill and on day 27. cycle was only 25 days last month but not pg yet. thinking of doing one tomorrow but don't want to be disappointed and i'm sure i started to get period pains this afternoon. Plus i have been trying to take my temp and for the first time in about a week its right down back to what it was at beginning of last month so i don't think am pg this month. Fingers crossed for all you girls waiting xx
  • Options
    Hi

Yep my af's due sunday, like u l'm counting the days & have also been ttc for 3 months. Feeling pretty positive, trying not to focus on it too much, just try to keep really busy - reading lots of books!
    By the way girls - Inconceivable by Ben Elton is a fab book about a couple ttc, it's v v funny & is really refreshing to have a laugh at all the mad things we do when trying for a baby, proper laugh out loud stuff!
    Fingers crossed for all of us for this weekend then & keep in touch xx
  • Options
    Hi i have a ds who is nearly 3. Have been ttc#2 since January. Stil no af. Holding out till Thursday to test again if af hasnt shown up.
    Cd33/28-30.
    Good luck everyone xx
  • Options
    Hi, I am due sometime this week. I tried for 2 months ttc, but cos I was due on when during my wedding I took a months worth of pills, I ovulated last week (day 23) and am now on day 32, when I came off the pill I ov'd day 21, and has af day 31, so not sure when this week I will start, have had cramping since Mon, seems to have eased a little today, but don't have any signs, I did 4 tests for the two months I was trying and was so disappointed, so am just waiting for af to start, just know I am not going to get a bfp this month, but you still hope you are, but the disappointment when af starts is almost too much to bare!Good luck everyone hope your af stays away!!
  • Options
    I know what u mean, mines sat and the closer its getting the more negative im feeling, dont think itl be my month this wk...am guna stop fretting nx month, just get on with things, and if happens it happens, its driving me crazy at the mo, cus its all i seem to think about!!! Getting cramps on and off, and my boobs feel heavy so dont think itl b long!!!
  • Options
    hiya all
    im due on monday not feeling hopefull at all i too took pills to stop af as i got married in grecce and i think its messed me up had two afs last month had slight discomfort after having a high on fertility monitor but no peak my boobs feel heavy so think afs on her way again but go on hols again tomorrow not gunna take any pills this time just hope af doesnt come or it delays its self oh well will be checking all post when i get back gunna miss my daily fix on here lol take care and gl with testing xxxxx