Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I've had my early scan....for those who remember me!

Hi ladies, hope everything is going well with TTC. I don't want to crash TTC but I did promise I'd keep my friends on here updated so for those of you who remember me everything is going well and I believe I am 8-9 weeks PG now.

Just wanted to let you know I had my early scan yesterday! I was so nervous before but everything looked fine and got to see little bean's heart beating!!

They couldn't date me as it wasn't a pregnancy unit, as a few of you will know I had a short LP problem while TTC and the scan was a referral for mid cycle bleeding before I fell pregnant. As well as getting to see the baby everything else looked ok too, as they were worried there was something causing my strange periods/mid-cycle bleeding before I got my BFP. But all they found was a fibroid on my womb, which they said shouldn't affect the pregnancy.

All in all it went well and just looking forward to my 12 week scan now on 24th March. I really hope everyone on here is getting on ok. I still check on here to see how you're getting on and keeping my fingers crossed for you. I know a few ladies have said it before but please don't give up, I truly believed it wasn't going to happen. It had been a long 6 months TTC and with my cycle problems etc my PMA was really low but it happened despite this.It will happen you just have to keep going each month. Good luck, I will keep coming back to check - I miss you all!

Amy. x

Replies

• Options
    Thats really good news amy x
  • Options
    Fab news honey, thanks for keeping us updated xxx
  • Options
    Hi Amy, thats great news!!Its so good to get that first scan under your belt-and not long until the next one!!!
    Pleased to hear its going well. Take care,
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Hi Amy, glad all is going well, its such a great moment when you see the heart beat for the first time! xxx
  • Options
    Aw Amy, thats fabulous, can't wait to hear about your 12 week scan. Bet your on cloud nine now. Keep me posted on the scan, bump & symptoms ( i love hearing about it all, guess i just hope that it will be me soon)

How are you feeling?

xcx

http://tt.lilypie.com/C4UW0.png

• Options
    great news x
  • Options
    Great news Amy - so exciting that you saw the heartbeat! Hope all continues to go well x
  • Options
    Thank you for your messages of support everyone! I really miss you all and really hope you can move over to PG soon (got everything crossed for you!) Getting lonely as most of the ladies on there are further in! Got a bit more free time though as it means i'm not on here everyday like i used to be on TTC. I am feeling ok thanks Caitlin, just quite feeling quite sicky this time which i didn't really get with my first. It will be you soon hun, I keep thinking of you! I will keep you all updated and will continue to come on here and check on you all!

Amy. x
  • Options
    congratulations - it must be so exciting to hear its heart beat for the first time - hope you feel a little less sicky soon