Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

been away for a couple of weeks but back with news!

I poas this morning 4days early and i got a BFP. Im really freaked out (in a good way) as i really didn't think i was this month - no signs! i only really tested coz i wanted to know if it was okay to start my exercise dvd. The strange thing is that about 2 years ago I went to see a psychic who said that 2008 would be the year i had children and that January would start off in a BIG way! hows that for accurate? x

I did a few things differently this month, if it's of any interest, I didn't let it take over my life, i had a little break from this site (sorry) but it was making the stress of ttc even worse for me, sex was fun no measuring for ov, temp, etc..., i had the odd drink over the festive period without beating myself up about it (3 drinks to be exact - im not a big drinker!) the only thing i am concerned about is that i've had a stinking cold and have been taking pain killers to ease it but again there is nothing i can do now so i won't stress about it!

So really not stressing too much - easier said than done. I am scared after my mc a few yrs back but very excited too.

*baby dust to you all* xx

Replies

• Options
    Congrats all the best!
    xx
  • Options
    Wow congratualtions honey what a brilliant start to 2008. xxxx
  • Options
    Wow hun, congrats, what a great news xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! x
  • Options
    congratulations on bfp. X.
  • Options
    Great news - congratulations!
  • Options
    thanks everyone, still can't believe it - keep looking at my stick to check it's right but there is only one word on the screen - 'pregnant'. im wondering around in a daze, don't really know what to do. xx
  • Options
    congratulations see u in the sept forum!! ( we need some more people in there as its very quiet!) hoping to see some more of u there!! yey xxx
  • Options
    SB - Can't get an appt at docs till next week, am just sat here grinning to myself-must look like a complete idiot!

Princessjane - Congrats to u2. xx
  • Options
    congratulations on your bfp!!! well done! you managed to relax and you did it! good for you! xxx
    amandaxx
  • Options
    hi i thinking of taking a break from here and forgetting about the ov test and relaxing how did you not thinking about it any tips and congrats xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh congrats! Well done you!
  • Options
    Congratulations x
  • Options
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Well done funky me old mucker!!!! Fab news. Just need a few more of us to join you in the September forum. I am day 15 today, havent tested for ov yet today, just waiting for a wee to come along (oh, way too much information, sorry!!!!). many congrats to you and mr Monkey image lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. x

Mel82, i think xmas helped me not to think about it so much but also just taking an interest in something else helps.

Bluebird - Mr monkey or as i call him hunkymonkey is soooo pleased too, we r both very nervous but very very excited. x
  • Options
    Good for you and the hunkymonkey !!!!! Cool! lol. Really pleased for you hunny, you both really deserve this good news and i for one would like to drink a toat to you image Now where's that cuppa gone?????? xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing you over in September forum, as princessjane says it's abit quiet at the moment.
    Leanne xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations and sending you sticky babydust. Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy for you. Take care and relax. Filo x
  • Options
    congrats funkymonkey!!!!!!!! i am so happy for you.
    amber
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    wow babes, wondered where you'd gone, i had a break on here and i thought ud got ur bfp, but now ur back, remember us!!! hopefully i'll see u on the other side soon!!!!!!!!