Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FIRST RESPONSE pregnancy tests

Hi all.
im on day 33 of 32/37 and the suspence is killing me now, i was jus wondering if any1 knows how accurate the first response pregnancy tests are? i want to test but i know i will b heartbroken if its a bfn and i would rather wait until i was a few days late as i would feel more positive, however i dont think i can wait much longer- the days jus seem to b dragging now.
good luck to all ttc. xxx :\)

Replies

• Options
    I used one of these 4 days b4 my period was due and it worked for me as I came up positive. Sadly I miscarried but they do work. x
  • Options
    hi, sorry to hear that u miscarried, thanx 4 the reply, im gonna try and hold out till sunday atleast, but i think im gonna have to sit on my hands!! xx
  • Options
    Hi,

Think its difficult to say as everyone is different. I used a clearblue test which came up negative when I was one day late and then I got a positive after another 4 days. Try and wait as long as you can, I know its hard but also remember that even if you get a negative test at this stage it may still be wrong. Its not over until your af arrives!

Good luck! xx
  • Options
    hi
    ive used cheap ones from poundland and they'tr very sensitive,if you don't feel like shelling out. just as accurate as first response. good luck
  • Options
    I used First Response-8 times. I don't have 8 children, I just did 8 tests. First test was 2 days before AF was due and was a BFP, next 2 (same day and day after) were BFN, but the next 5 over the next 5 days were all BFP. I'm 33 weeks. Good luck x
  • Options
    I used First Response-8 times. I don't have 8 children, I just did 8 tests. First test was 2 days before AF was due and was a BFP, next 2 (same day and day after) were BFN, but the next 5 over the next 5 days were all BFP. I'm 33 weeks. Good luck x