Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fed up!!

Hi all

I came off the pill in August and had 34 day cycle then 55 days then 66 days. So was pretty resigned to having long cycles. Then this cycle had sore nipples and positive opk on CD14 so fairly sure I ov'd. Was really pleased as thought maybe body settling down at last. Then last night had slight red spotting and had cramps for a few days before so was getting really excited ( I know I should have known better) thinking maybe it was implantation bleed. But this morning AF was here in full flow making my cycle 23 days and my LP only about 8 days! What the hell??

So now I'm totally fed up and don't know what is going on with my body.

Anyway just needed a moan as no one to talk to really. OH thinks I'm overreacting and I just need to be patient and the only friends who know we're TTC have kids that they conceived really quickly so don't really know what to say or how I'm feeling.

I must try and make an effort to post more as I tend to just lurk and read others posts so although I feel like I know all of you, you don't really know me.

Thanks for reading! Good luck to all.

CJ x

Replies

• Options
    I know how you feel, and I have very short LPand with DD needed to take chlomid to conceive her.
    Up to month 4 now and decided to chart temp to see if same again.
    It's the not knowing if and when im OV that gets me down, so am thinking charting will help my down days.
    Wish you all the luck for your cycles to sort themselves out, and sending you lots of PMA
    xxx
  • Options
    Ps. im the same cant talk to friends, they all seem to get pregnant straight away!
    Lucky things
    xxx
  • Options
    ((hugs)) hopefully your cycles will sort themselves out soon, they can take a little while after coming off the pill.

I can totally empathise with the whole pg at the drop of a hat (pants) thing! My too Bfs both have, leaving me well and truly behind. However, when we do get our BFP we will forget about the disappointing months. chin up xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks for replying.

Kerry - I have just been on ebay to get a thermometer so I can start charting too so I can tell for def if and when i'm ovulating. At least I feel as if I'm doing something positive.
    Red Dress - its hard to believe such a little pill can affect you 6 months after you stopped taking it isn't it?! Never again is all I can say! Thanks for support

CJ x