Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i got my BFP today!!!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations, I would give anything for that morning sickness too :lol:
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, well done you! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations and enjoy your pregnancy. xxx
  • Options
    Yay congrats hun! It's so exciting isn't it?
    I never worry about waiting to tell people because to be honest you're never truly safe - don't want to put a downer on things but a friend of mine waited til after her 12 week scan 'to be safe' before she told anyone and the baby died at 14 weeks image and another friend sailed though whole pregnancy and lost the baby at 39+6 so I figure tell people when you want to...
    We told people straight away with all 3 pregnancies and although sadly the third ended in mc at 11+2 weeks, I was pleased people knew as I had loads of support and still do.

It's a personal choice so if you want to tell people then you tell them hun. I know I always feel so tired and I'd rather people knew it was for a reason and not just because I'm lazy!

I hope I haven't sounded negative? I didn't mean to I was just putting the case FOR telling people!

• Options
    My sister told folk right away too as she was undergoing IVF. Sadly her first baby didn't make it but like you she said the support she got from everyone was a fantastic help during that difficult time. Happily for her she is due to give birth to her wee one by c-section next week.
  • Options
    Glad to hear some happy news for your sister xx
    Hopefully we'll all have some this year eh? image
  • Options
    Congratulations....I hop you have a H+H 9 months x x
  • Options
    Congrats hun have a H&H 9 months xx
  • Options
    Thanks for all your comments, my head is just spinning. I still can't beleive it.

I am the happiest girl ever at the mo x

Love Carla x x