Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Right think got this Cm and position thing cracked!! WAY TMI

Hi girls,

Following our recent CM and position chat I have been biting the bullet and for the purposes of research have put all my backwardness to one side and have been charting both.

about ten days ago it felt like i had a nose up there. I could feel it easily so guess this means it was low! Over the last few days I have been getting thick white Cm and my cervix has gone quite high. I now know it is now open. It no longer feels like a nose but like someones lips if they are blowing a smoke ring - crap example but can't think of anything else!!

Thought I had missed bding on ov which i thought was 2 days ago as I was very wet - sorry tmi! - but today on investigation i have discovered clear cm and its a bit stretchier!! Cervix is very high and open and very wet. To cut a long story short I'M A CONVERT!!

I will be monitoring this in future and tonight there will be lots of BDing!!! Thought 2 days ago would have been early for ov as last month (first month off pill) i had a 32 day cycle. So today will be CD17 makin it about 14/15 days to af. The websites say I will ovulate on 10th Feb so goin to BD tonight tomorrow and Sunday just in case. Got lots of PMA and then i'll be starting my tww!!

A very excited Em
xx

Replies