Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could I have done it?

Since Sunday I have woken up every morning feeling as sick as a dog. I was sick on Tuesday morning and all other mornings have felt and looked un-well. Have also done alot of wretching. Different things have been turning my stomach too. Since Sunday I have also had loads of cm- I feel very wet (sorry to be so specific). It feels almost like I've peed myself. I have also needed to loo quite a lot today and feel and look v. boated. I'm not sure when my period is due- possibly Sunday (am very irregular) and pregnancy test this afternoon (I know, mornings are the best time to test) was negative. I think it may be too early to test but my body seems to be a little out of control and I have no idea what is going on. Anybody think I should be concerned about these symptoms?:\?

Replies

• Options
    Certainly sounding like some early symptoms, I have got absolutely everything crossed for you, please keep us posted and good luck!xx
  • Options
    hi lilypingu,oh i sooooooooooooo hope u r pg.Good luck,fingers crossed 4u.Gayle xx
  • Options
    If I was ovulating, surely it wouldn't have been going on since Sunday? Its nearly been a week. Normally my ovulation cm is a lot lighter than this.
  • Options
    It would be unusual to have ov cm lasting this long, you know your body well.xx
  • Options
    Its weird. I had a m/c back in September but things weren't going well from the begninning. I had random sickness about 3/4 weeks before I got a + test (v. faint) along with a bleed (thought it was my period). I didn't have the cm like I have right now. This time the sickness feeling seems to be more consistent. So I don't have much to compare this with. I also woke early in the mornings last time and looked very ill. I had a bit of a temp too, but I don't have any of these symptoms this time ( I think this could be good) but I'll keep an open mind. I don't want to get my hopes up incase I'm having a 'phantom' pregnancy!
  • Options
    I'm sure it wont be a phantom anything! I had a m/c 11 years ago, and when I had my baby last year the start of the pregnancy felt completely different. I'm trying not to get your hopes up either, take each day at a time and maybe do a test on Sunday when you think you are due, and then come straight on here and let us know what it said!xxx
  • Options
    Hey got everything crossed for you. its prob best to wait till sun to test but if you are anything like me that will seem like a lifetime away. You could do a early test tomorrow morning but make sure it is the very first pee (if you wake at 5am use that pee dont wait till morning) the signs your having are a lot like what i had so hopefully youve done it..keep in touch and good luck xx
  • Options
    fingers crossed hun...
  • Options
    Hi how are you doing? have you tested yet?
  • Options
    lillypingu....im just the same!!!.. we start to ttc after my last monthly...the sickness comes over in like waves and my belly is really swollen today...couldnt stop eating last night....i know it might not be and im trying not to get too excited cos after 3 m/cs being on the roller coaster ride again is very daunting.... ive never got past the 1st timester so if i am pg thats where it all starts!!...its too early for me to do a test yet ( at least another week)but like you my body seems to be doing its own thing at the mo... i dont want to be like i was last time running to and from the shops buying tests so im going to wait a whlie longer...we'll find out soon enough...lol...hope it all goes well for you spud. fingers crossed. xxx keep us posted xxx
  • Options
    Oh Rebecca, I've got everthing doubly crossed now!!! Good luck doesn't seem enough, but I truely hope it's a big blue line for you honey. Lots of love.xxx
  • Options
    hi suzaie...thanks for that spud thats really sweet of you. feeling quite ill...so fingers crossed...knowing me ill just got a bug!!...lol..x x x
  • Options
    Hi Lilypingu........have you done that test yet???? I have got everything crossed for you and hope its the result that you are looking for. I had another no again this month, really thought I was with everything that I was going through but hey ho always next month. Anyway back to you.....please let us know how you are and Becky have everything crossed for you also. Take care Beth xx
  • Options
    keeping EVERYTHING crossed for both of you Rebecca and lilypingu!!!

I hope it is all good for you and hoping you come back and tell us the good news soon!

Thinking of you!
  • Options
    thanks craftycharli....you bet...we havve decided we wont be telling any family untill its safe to after 3 m/c..so it will be hard enough not telling them...but my o/h said i can tell on here!! hehehehe...xx
  • Options
    hi lilypingu how r u? hope af has stayed away.got everything crossed for you and rebecca2.good luck girls,keep us posted.Gaylexx
  • Options
    Hi girls- still no positive. Have resigned myself to my A/F coming soon. Am on day 34 (my last cycle was 34 days, however the one before that was 41!) Clearblue gave a negative response yesterday morning but when I looked again in the evening there was a very thin but clear blue vertical line. However it is out of the ten minute time slot and it says to disregard any changes after the time limit. So have realised that maybe I am getting too over excited- and am now expected A/F to come but I'm not upset. This has taught me a valuable lesson- I want a baby so much but I think I want it too much so now I am backing off completely. i will probably spent less time on this site aswell. I just think trying for a baby has taken over my life and the anguish I feel every month over having a baby and my m/c gets worse as each month passes. It will only fix itself if I learn to back off and relax, plus I don't have the strength to put in any more than I already am. You just can't force what isn't meant to happen. Only when its suppposed to happen will it happen for me. Good luck everyone xx
  • Options
    Very sensible - i just wish I could of been the same as you. Stay positive and relax, its the best way to be. Good luck and hope to speak to you soon, Claire xxx
  • Options
    lilypingu , will you do me a big favour and test first thing in the morning, your first weeeeee im still keeping all my body parts crossed 4 u . ive had 6 mc and im now having baby no 3 so it can happen image keep smiling and chin up do another test 4 me
  • Options
    hi honeymummy3- am getting fed up with doing the tests and still getting a negative response. I really don't think I am pregnant- I feel too normal during the day. Last time, before I had my m/c I was very poorly and looked absolutely awful. At the moment I am functioning brilliantly and feel fine. The only thing is that I was sick again this morning. Its strange I wake up early every day sometimes at 4:30 am or 5:00am. I get up at 6:00am and have breakfast at about 6:55am. As I am getting ready to leave the house I feel sick- small things trigger it- spitting out water after brushing my teeth, opening the bin or just generally feeling really, really full. The strangest thing is, that if I just have a yoghurt drink and water and then have my breakfast at work at 8:10am I am not sick. I don't understand this and am beginning to think that I am too stressed out and that this is why I should just give it all up (see previous post).