Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just out of curiosity...

Replies

• Options
    I am 22 at the weekend and we are trying for baby number 2!
    I have just finished the pill so as soon as first proper af starts we are trying yey!!!
    xxx babydust to all image
  • Options
    Me and my husband are both 25, we got married in August and are trying for our first baby.
  • Options
    I am 27, hubby is 31 and we are trying for baby no.1 after getting married in july.
  • Options
    Hi. Im 24. husband is 25 and we are ttc 2nd lo. Our DD turned 2 in November.xox
  • Options
    I am 35, hubby 36. Trying for first baby.
    H x
  • Options
    I'm 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for our first xx
  • Options
    I AM 22 AND TRYING FOR BABY NUMBER 1 - CANT WAIT! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! XX
  • Options
    Hi, I'm 30 and hubby is 33, we got married in July and are trying for our first....and if it takes lots and lots of time it'll be the only one and hubby has NO patience.
  • Options
    27 and ttc number 2 image
  • Options
    I'm 27, hubby is 29 and this will hopefully be #1! x
  • Options
    Hi there - I am 28 and hubby is 29 and we are trying for baby no 2, we already have a little boy who will be 2 next month
  • Options
    Hi 35 and TTC baby no 1..
    Bryony is that Dave Ghan from Depeche mode in your picture??
  • Options
    i am 25 OH is 26 we are ttc #2 on month 16
    I have had 2 bfp in those 16 months but have both ended soon after get the bfp.
    We have a 3yr old son

Gems x
  • Options
    Hi MollieA, Yep thats Davey G as my hubby calls him....ive got a bit of an obsession with the guy...are you a fan?? of either Depeche or Dave lol
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm 24, OH is 25 - 25 in June and OH 26 in May. TTC #1 - it's been just over a year now ttc.

We will have been engaged a year x-mas day - don't get me wrong - I can't wait to get married but i think that may be a little while soon so I am really hoping a little bean sets in soon before the big day - but the sooner the better for both LO and big day.

• Options
    Bryony - I am indeed!! how rubbish is it being just after Christmas?!
    I'm also an old goat down to a tee!! xx
  • Options
    Sorry bit off topic ! Hi Bryony but we went to see them on Wednesday at the o2 my friend has a box there it was amazing !! hubby loves them and went two nignts in a row... He is rather lovely and still moves like a 22 year old !!

But back on subject Princess what date do you get married?
  • Options
    Im 27 and hubby is 29, we got married in September, and this will be baby No. 1.

Jo
  • Options
    Hi Smudgesmith, yeah im a typical capricorn, stubborn as hellimage I dont mind so much now but hated it as a child when my pals had birthday parties in their gardens in summer and i couldnt.

MollieA we saw depeche when they were up here in Glasgow, didnt have a great view of Dave helicoptering across the stage but it was awesome to be there!! image

Apologies for going off topic ladiesimage xx
  • Options
    I am 22 (just) and OH is 23. We have been trying for 16months - 2 months on CBFM and this will be baby #1!!!
    I used to be the baby on here and now all these youngsters have joined and taken away my title image Get me, i sound 62 not 22!!!!!!!!! xx