Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone try 10mIu test from ebay ?

Has anyone tried these tests and got a positive very early on.
They say they are super sensitive i tried one today 5 days before af is due. Is there any point trying a clearblue or first responce tomorrow ?

Replies

• Options
    Anyone ?
  • Options
    Hi yes i've used them and they are very sensitive, i used one after miscarriage as wanted to check hcg had gone down. It showed positive and that same day i had blood test and my levels showed 19 which is low but just after enough to be picked up, it wouldn't have shown up on most shop tests as they test at 25 or even 50. Anyway long answer bu yes they are sensitive but be careful as they can show evaporation lines after 10 minutes which can be misleading! Good luck and let us know xx
  • Options
    If you had a negative on one today would you still use a clearblue or first responce tomorrow. I have had ov like pains today so i used an ov test and it is faint but it definatly has 2 lines. I have previously concieved non identical twins at different times of the month before. I am just so confused i know i ovulated a week last saturday.
  • Options
    hi I've been using them and got negative until yesterday - 2 days before AF due - got a positive! got another positive this morning, but am going to try another type of test tomorrow, just to be sure! I've heard that the ebay ones are quite reliable though, I think it depends on the batch you get....
  • Options
    Many congrats mdbw! Sounds like a def + to me!

It's so tempting testing early emzyv - maybe save the cb for a few days time, although the suspense is killing me, esp if we're gonna get bfps in the same month!!! hee hee.

Let us know what you decide and how you get on

Em xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    There is still hope for me then. I got bfn today due af saturday. Was sure i had done it this month.
    Congratulations mbdw

[Modified by: Emzyv on March 04, 2008 08:39 PM]

• Options
    they do leave an evap line though so be careful i have the ebay early tests too yet to get a +ve though!!! i have the ov tests too but i only get faint +ves never a proper +ve yet xx
  • Options
    Thanks Hayley. Just feeling like it will never happen.