Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bad news

thanks doc said something about referring me to infertility clinic .find out for sure on tues xx

Replies

• Options
    well theres no point in me counting the days this month as i got my blood test results back today and managed to get an early docs app.results came back that im not ovulating.progesterone should be over 15 and mine was only 5.9.im really depressed,feeling like a failure.have to see the doc on tues to dicuss what happens next.sorry if im ranting,just needed to get it off my chest.good luck to everyone else ttc
  • Options
    I'm sorry for you chuck, truly. Surely theres a drug out there that can increase your progesterone and therefore your chances of conceiving?? x
  • Options
    oh gosh that must have been a real shock!!! WEll I am sure things will smooth out for you with the docs help and try not to feel down or a failure it is not something you planned or can control!

Thinking of you and let us know how you go!
  • Options
    claire im so upset for you.cant believe that news hun.is that not what they prescribe clomid for? im not very clued up on it,but i know there are girls on here who have used that.im sending you big cyber hugs claire.im here for you if you need to talk.lots of love Gayle xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Claire, my names Gems and i am currently taking clomid, if theres anythin you wanted to ask i could try and help. I have pcos which is why i ve been described it, im also using metformin as i ve had 2 m/c in last 4 months, anyway, give me a shout if you wanted a chat, Speak soon, Gems x
  • Options
    hi claire just wanted to let you know that im thinking about you hun xxx
  • Options
    Hope it goes well on Tues and you get something sorted - you are def not a failure! Take care. x
  • Options
    Hi Claire, Don't be down, although I was the same when I was told that, we were aimlessly at it for ages before I knew what was wrong - but really - that is good news, cos at least now you know what is the problem and things will start to get moving now. Hopefully when you go on Tuesday the doctor will refer you or give you clomid - either way your heading in the right direction. Don't be sad - this time next week, you'll be another step closer to where you want to be. Chin up treacle xxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi hun im so sorry i too hope it all works out for you

love n hugs n baby dust

love leighxxxx
  • Options
    hi claire, dont give in i????m sure there????s a way to help you, just see what the docs say and try not to worry too much, just thoght i????d let you know we are all thinking of you
    love amanda xxx
  • Options
    Awwwwwwwwwwww Claire. i am so sorry to hear your news hun. At least something has been done and so hopefully this is now the first step on that road to a lovely bundle of joy. Keeping everything crossed for you for next Tuesday. lots of love and cyber hugs, bluebird xxxx