Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any tips

has any one got any tips ti hekp me get pregnant i tryed a website about my ovalation date it was the 29th i tryed near enough every day before and after the date iv tryed raising my bum with a pillow and laying there instead of going tot he toilet straight away any more tips or good websites to visit?:roll:

Replies

• Options
    Hiya hun, yeh ive heard that not going to the toilet straight after anf lying down gives the sperm chance to travel to where ever it travels! how long have u been trying for? were u on the pill? i was, i came off it in sept and it has messed me up for sure! im now into week 10 of no period have only had one since sept, so no clue bout my cycle just yet! xxx
  • Options
    nah not on the pill havnt been for ages been trying for 7 months now the last time i was on the pill was 2006 but i get my periods normal they last around 4 days then a firther 2 days just really light but the last period on the 15th dec 07 lasted 2 days iv started to get spots on my nipples aswell i had some there before but not as much as noe my bf said im putting weight on but i dont know if thats down to christmas my boobs have got bigger and i have bad stomach aches my belly feels weird some days i get tingling pains and bellyache alot x
  • Options
    i felt like that a month or so after i came off the pill i felt weird and had really sore boobs i was convinced i was pregnant but wasnt! weird how we get all these symptoms its so confusin! id take a test just to see, i got some off ebay there really cheap and ive been recommended them from this site im just waiting for them to come, it saves paying for each individual one! xx
  • Options
    I used fertile friends when ttc number 3. I fell right away - used it for the first month to track my ov etc and then the next month did the ld baby dancing when I had all the signs and hey presto. No 3 is now 9 weeks old.

Good luck and have fun ttc!!!
    xxx
  • Options
    patdow-whats fertile friends?
  • Options
    www.fertilityfriend.com
    I have just joined, seems quite useful for tracking periods and estimating ovulation dates