Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CLAIRE01 AND RUBYSMUM

Hi girls any news????? got my fingers crossed for you both. xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi gayle tested again saturday..........bfn ! still no af though so i will test again monday, i am feeling very nervous so fingers crossed. any news claire ?
    love leighxxx
  • Options
    hi girls
    well af showed this afternoon 4 days late.right now feel like crying,hubby and i are gutted as really thought this was it as ive never been late before .good luck leigh .fingers crossed for you hun xx
  • Options
    ah claire01 im so sorry af ahowed up thinking of you love sammy xxx:\)
  • Options
    thanks sam
    its just a bit of a shock .hopefully rubysmum will give us all some good news xx
  • Options
    hi everyone still no af tested again bfn!!!!!!!!!!!!! im getting very pissed off with these tests that im wasting i know you can get false -ves but ive never met anyone who has, has anyone had a false -ve before?i really need some help here, hi claire im so sorry hun im still late but not holding out much hope now love leighxxx
  • Options
    hi girls.claire im so sorry hun.i really thought this was your turn.you're never late!!!! hows things going with the tests? any progress with that? hi leigh,still keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xxx
  • Options
    Hi Claire, so sorry your af turned up, its makes it so much worse when its late and gets your hope up.

Leigh, fingers crossed for you! Maybe you have ovulated late in the month which is why your hormone levels aren't high enough to register yet? How late is your af now? xxx
  • Options
    thanks girls
    day 2 today feeling bit better leigh any news hun???xx
  • Options
    hi claire still nothing when do you think i should test again ( dont feel like testing anymore though have had enough ) love leighxxx
  • Options
    HI claire - what a pisser - your NEVER late, no wonder your fed up!!!
    Leigh have you got the early predictor ones - you probably have and are sick to death with talking about it. I'd wait a few more days - it can consume you!!!! good luck xxx
  • Options
    hi leigh
    id wait a couple of days too.testing daily can cost a fortune I SHOULD KNOW lol xx
  • Options
    thanks ladies im living and breathing pg testing at the moment and just when i thought it could not get any worse my oh suggested that maybe i was not pg maybe its the menapause! bloody men , my friend at nursery insisted we rub bellies (shes 10 wks pg) has the whole world gone mad!!!!!!!!!!! im not going to test until wednesday i have a clearblue test left, what tests do you ladies rate? feeling very pmt love leighxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hey claire01 im so sorry ur af showed up....i keep on logging on to c if i anyone got a bfp as it really makes me happy and gives me so much hope....hope next month is ur month though..

rubysmum....i can imagine how ur feeling now....i hope u get us the good news for this month...ahh,,men r just so unconsiderate,,,they just dont know that we'd rather they shut up than those stupid comments hehe,,,good luck though image
  • Options
    Hi Leigh, doesn't sound like your oh is very tactful to say the least!!! Think that he should be on punishment duties now for at least a week!! lol!
    I used the clearblue tests (not the digital ones) and as I said before it was negative the day after my af was due but positive four days later. I didn't test inbetween as I only had two tests and they cost a bloody fortune out here!!
    That rubbing bellies thing is hilarious!!!! There are some real nutters about huh!!
    How long is your af late now? Fingers crossed for you!!!! xxx
  • Options
    my af is 5 days late now ladies and my oh said i should not test till monday as the tests are so expensive!!!!he is having a laugh i will be testing in the morning, how is everyone doing? love leighxxx
  • Options
    Hi Leigh, best of luck for the morning!! Fingers crossed xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Leigh

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I really hope that this is your lucky month. Let us know any news, can't wait to hear xxx
  • Options
    hi leigh..
    any news??have you tested??
    good luck hun..
  • Options
    well i tested and ...........got a dud test! and it was a digital one. dipped it and got a blank screen!im not having a very good week will buy some more (not digital) and test tommorow again good luck to anyone else waiting love leigh xxx
  • Options
    Hello just read through and good luck, looking forward to hearing some good news. I am trying hard this month, OH is knackered bless him. My best friend had a false neg on Clear Blue and 2 doctors tests, AF still didn't come, the result is now 10 and a strapping handsome footballer in the making.